Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Hunter World
Does anyone play this game if so feel free to leave your steam ID behind
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
To be honest, I wanted to buy this game like a week ago but there are lots of negative feedbacks, so I didn’t buy it.
Do you really think this game is worth the money?
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2018, 12:11 PM)Dani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.To be honest, I wanted to buy this game like a week ago but there are lots of negative feedbacks, so I didn’t buy it.
Do you really think this game is worth the money?

If your a fan of monster hunter / grind games its 100% worth buying
Thanks given by:
It's trash.

After 20~ hours it's not worth playing.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2018, 12:16 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If your a fan of monster hunter / grind games its 100% worth buying
I don’t consider myself as a fan of this game / series but I really liked it. I guess I will give it a try.
Thanks! (:

(10-03-2018, 12:22 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's trash.

Can you explain yourself more? I mean, why do you think this game isn’t worth the money?
Are there bugs which cause serious problems in the game?
Thanks given by:
Gunz is Life.
Thats all.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2018, 01:27 PM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Gunz is Life.
Thats all.

What's right is right.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2018, 12:22 PM)Dani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-03-2018, 12:22 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's trash.

Can you explain yourself more? I mean, why do you think this game isn’t worth the money?

It's just not worth buying, I love the series myself but MH:W was mediocre. Good thing I  didn't buy it personally and a friend did
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2018, 04:16 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-03-2018, 12:22 PM)Dani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It's just not worth buying, I love the series myself but MH:W was mediocre. Good thing I  didn't buy it personally and a friend did

You became soft my emo boi
Thanks given by:
red dead redemption 2 is better than Monster Hunter world. Sorry
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: