Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] Refund UGGcoins
Hello UGG readers,

You are exploring the offer at UGG site and see something that catches your eye and you buy it. Then... little did you realize that items are ugly or Shotguns deelay suck. 

How about to make that it's possible that you can get a refund in UGGcoins, NOT money/Event coins.
I know that's alot of work maybe we can put anyone like @takarasam, @Triwedix or @pls to do this. 

And you're allowed to refund THREE (3) times

I look forward to hearing what you think. Smile

Kind Regards,

Prangsta
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom , Cup
I agree with you but only thing I disagree about is that people will be able to abuse it.
Means, for example, someone buys a shotgun and 10 days later he will ask for a refund like over and over - and it will just tire and bother the staffs.
In my opinion, the staffs should let every player ONE chance of asking for a refund. 3 times is too much tbh.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I don't think it is necessary. It is not our fault if you are too lazy to read what delay the shotgun is.. and plus LOL when does it matter if a weapon is "ugly" wtf...
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom , Allan
For example i have Green and flame sgs. I want to swap it for purple / red sgs. just forexample Wink
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2018, 11:26 AM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For example i have Green and flame sgs. I want to swap it for purple / red sgs. just forexample Wink

And what about the difference between prices...? You would only be able to afford something worth 200 coins... not 250 coins.
Plus, the delay and magazine is different.. so if that is your example then it doesn't work.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2018, 11:47 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-06-2018, 11:26 AM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For example i have Green and flame sgs. I want to swap it for purple / red sgs. just forexample Wink

And what about the difference between prices...? You would only be able to afford something worth 200 coins... not 250 coins.
Plus, the delay and magazine is different.. so if that is your example then it doesn't work.

true, but you can buy coins  till you have enough.
Thanks given by:
Stupid idea. 

New items come into the donation store to help generate income which feeds the server wealth, if you were able to swap out older items for refunded coins to then purchase the newly added items then the servers income would never really increase.

No income = no drugs for PLS.

Thanks given by: Tuga
(10-06-2018, 04:36 PM)Notorious Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stupid idea. 

New items come into the donation store to help generate income which feeds the server wealth, if you were able to swap out older items for refunded coins to then purchase the newly added items then the servers income would never really increase.

No income = no drugs for PLS.

Hmm well.. You have a point..

Thread close, please
Thanks given by:
Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: