Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found a picture from my old pc.
(10-08-2018, 06:13 PM)Scar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2018, 06:00 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2018, 12:37 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i wish there was a active clan war gunz with 1000+ players
i remember 2007 days there were 2000+ ppl online on eg too

What are you talking about euro gunz didn't exist in 2007 lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The pictures you're looking at is from 2009 and you're trying to tell me there was 5k people on EG 2 YEARS BEFORE THESE SS'S.

The first private server was LG and I'm pretty sure it was around 2008-9 if anything.

yo chill virgin. Nobody gives a ***** about which year it was.

did I say you could quote me? You random ugly ***** faggot, newgen as ***** kid. didn't you make a thread 20 times saying you're quitting? legit addicted loser to gunz must feel bad kid, kill yourself
Thanks given by:
@Maple LG was not the first private server, Brittle Bullet was.

LG was one of the first but not THE first.

Edit: Just to add the first PServer was in 2007, LG was late 2007/early 2008 if I remember correctly.

There was a lot of servers in 2007 to be honest, some unique/different.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 07:25 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Maple LG was not the first private server, Brittle Bullet was.

LG was one of the first but not THE first.

Edit: Just to add the first PServer was in 2007, LG was late 2007/early 2008 if I remember correctly.

There was a lot of servers in 2007 to be honest, some unique/different.

yeah as far as i can remember LG was the first popular pserver with 500 players on average then it increased slightly. but eu didn't exist at that time and if it did, it didn't have more than 20 people online.

obviously we were pretty early to eg and it had like 100 people when I joined and it was no where close to when I played LG
Thanks given by:
Yeah LG was the first active pserver. PLayed it with fellow estonians  kottz and flamekiller.
Still remember people making fun of LGkeiz jajajaj

my road.. not sure about the correct order.
Igunz
ijji
legacy
eurogunz
legendary
legend

i played on most of the active pservers throughout the years but i kept going back to ijji.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
was a beast server...
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 06:00 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2018, 12:37 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i wish there was a active clan war gunz with 1000+ players
i remember 2007 days there were 2000+ ppl online on eg too

What are you talking about euro gunz didn't exist in 2007 lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The pictures you're looking at is from 2009 and you're trying to tell me there was 5k people on EG 2 YEARS BEFORE THESE SS'S.

The first private server was LG and I'm pretty sure it was around 2008-9 if anything.

calm ur ***** idiot.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i know for sure eurogunz was active in 2007, so pls lick my ballsack
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You're all wrong about LG being the first private server.

Daemons Ring was the first public, available private server that came to GunZ and Mackintosh developed it, it was up before ijji was finished and open, DRGunZ was open in early 2006
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2018, 07:29 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You're all wrong about LG being the first private server.

Daemons Ring was the first public, available private server that came to GunZ and Mackintosh developed it, it was up before ijji was finished and open, DRGunZ was open in early 2006

Agreed!
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
I’m pretty sure legacy was the first actually lol
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2018, 07:29 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You're all wrong about LG being the first private server.

Indeed, Daemons Ring was one of the first "Active" private server
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: