Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Por que no consigo 250 de fps
Por que no puedo llegar a los 250 fps estables, quizas mi laptop no es tan buena? cuando juego UGG solo abro el juego, por favor ayudenme. Saludos.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
@Eun @Infused @Bluon
Thanks given by:
Looking at your screenshots, it isn't telling me the whole picture on what your specs are on the PC. Is there a discrete GPU or is it integrated? I have a feeling this has more to do with whatever graphics solution you have rather than your in-game settings.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 03:47 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Looking at your screenshots, it isn't telling me the whole picture on what your specs are on the PC. Is there a discrete GPU or is it integrated? I have a feeling this has more to do with whatever graphics solution you have rather than your in-game settings.

Integrated, how I fix it?
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 11:56 AM)Dopesupra420 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-10-2018, 03:47 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Looking at your screenshots, it isn't telling me the whole picture on what your specs are on the PC. Is there a discrete GPU or is it integrated? I have a feeling this has more to do with whatever graphics solution you have rather than your in-game settings.

Hola
¿Podrías mandar las características de tu computadora?
*Panel de control\Todos los elementos de Panel de control\Sistema
También fíjate que placa de vídeo tienes , desde Administrador de Dispositivos *Adaptadores de Red*.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 11:56 AM)Dopesupra420 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Unfortunately, PC's meant for gaming usually have a discrete graphics card that are much more powerful than the integrated ones found in some CPU's. 

Your solutions? Well if it's a desktop I would look at upgrading your hardware (i.e. CPU, GPU, etc). If it's a laptop then you're stuck with what you got unless you've got something like Thunderbolt 3 capability, in which case you could get an external GPU plugged in.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2018, 07:13 AM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hola
¿Podrías mandar las características de tu computadora?
*Panel de control\Todos los elementos de Panel de control\Sistema
También fíjate que placa de vídeo tienes , desde Administrador de Dispositivos *Adaptadores de Red*.

Aqui esta, mi tarjeta de video es integrada que podia mejorar para tener 250 fps
Thanks given by:
Su computadora no tiene una buena resolución, para mejorarla intente usando estos 2 optmizadores de memoria,
tal vez pueda ayudarle un poco a aumentar su FPS.

Si no responde a este thread en 48 horas, se cerrará.
Thanks given by:
Por lo normal Windows tiene limitado el uso de tu procesador, a lo mejor si tienes suerte este programa te ayude a subir unos 100 a 200 FPS en el mejor de los casos..

Intenta también luego de hacer lo que menciono el vídeo cambiando los Planes de energía a el plan de Alto rendimiento..

También intenta bajando la resolución de escritorio a la mas baja que puedas, esta ultima opcion me ayudo bastante con el screem lag en una laptop con especificaciones parecidas a las tuyas
Thanks given by:
Si su duda aun no ha sido resuelta, por favor no dude en hablar conmigo o algun miembro del equipo

Thread Closed.
Thanks given by: