Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your best moments of EG
Mine was that..

- any (I forgot his name) posted a screenshot in ego corner. He showed his clan 4-0 vs Rank 1 clan. But he forgot to turn ESP off. It was clear to see that he was using ESP and he got busted.

- Player called IIIIIIII ddosed enemies in cw.

- Steven + Vitor and Wizkid had beef about corrupt.

- Bekir aka Bloom was using UC while stream. 

i look forward to hearing from you
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
I was the reason Wizkid got done for being corrupt, he gifted all 5 of my accounts whatever I wanted (I had the system.mrs unpacked so I could see what itemID numbers where for what) so I had 5 accounts with all donators + all staff items.

Let someone use one of the accounts and they used the Vitor[FR] SG (9999999dmg) in a cw and it got banned, Vitor checked account banned all my 4 other accounts and went mad at Wizkid.

Fun times.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 04:34 PM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.- any (I forgot his name) posted a screenshot in ego corner. It was about his clan 4-0 vs Rank 1 clan. But he had ESP on and it was clear to see that he was using ESP and he got busted.

I rembember that hahaha
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:

[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Lars
-When @pls gave me 4k coins to keep me silence about his tournament corruption.
-When bawz banned people for calling Lullu a dog name.
-When ajax payed like 300 euro for unbans :^)
-When vitor logged in just to ban ajax for UC.
-When wizkid (if i remeber correctly) made the database public and people went crazy for new accounts (thanks btw had fun with those free and forgotten accounts).

(10-10-2018, 04:34 PM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.- any (I forgot his name) posted a screenshot in ego corner. He showed his clan 4-0 vs Rank 1 clan. But he forgot to turn ESP off. It was clear to see that he was using ESP and he got busted.

Name : Needlise (or something like that) Clan : Kade Map : Castle (how did you found out because there was no fog in the map(he turned his ESP off but the progamma deletes the fog instally and wont come back if you enable the ESP)) and it wasn't rank 1 clan it where just some random screenshots, ***** was from south-america and needed to show off to his buddies nothing more nothing less.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: