Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob Question
When i used to play back in like 2007-2010 I don't know the exact time but during euro gunz, i used to only skillmap and i didnt really play any like tdms or cw's or anything. I was in michou's skillmapkings clan and everything it was super funny. So when i returned a few weeks ago i'm kind of a noob in everything that has to do with the competitive side of gunz and im kind of learning everything about that. So i've made a few friends and talked with ppl recently and they are all telling me that the binds i have of reloading with R and using scroll up and down to scroll through my weps is really bad.. Like one person told me its slower and others just say its bad. Now is that something that is like actually bador is it just the community says that cause everyone uses 2,3 and scroll wheel click to reload or is it like a fact that its worse? I've only met one other player that uses scroll up and down to go through his weapons and R to reload.
Thanks given by: Prangsta
Good question, I use this for rs, press 3 = weapon 2 - shoot - reload (middclick of scroll) - scroll up = from weapon 3 to weapon 2 - shoot
and repeat. If you have other methode and you can play with that, then it's really nice and unique.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
I use scroll for weopons and R for reload.
I did use keyboard for weopons back in the day, simply because meds always got in the way but that's not an issue anymore.

There is no speed difference, it's simply whatever feels best for you.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2018, 11:23 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I use scroll for weopons and R for reload.
I did use keyboard for weopons back in the day, simply because meds always got in the way but that's not an issue anymore.

There is no speed difference, it's simply whatever feels best for you.

Hmmm, i was also told late dash is like insanely hard with our setup.. but i don't even know how to late dash in general so like LOL
Thanks given by:
I use "R" to reload and the "Scroll" to change weapons.
Wheel Up = Sword
Wheel Down = Weapon
R = Reload
Right Click = Defense
Shift = Flip
For me it is more comfortable but has advantages and disadvantages.
Thanks given by:
Default.
R to reload.
No scroll.
1 - Melee
2 - Weapon 1
3 - Weapon 2
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
I use default settings, have done since 2006.

It's true you need to use a mouse with side buttons to Late Dash and need to change settings to break dash (easier).

But honestly both them moves are pretty useless due to having to aim differently when you do them~
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by: