Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOGO1 swap?
(11-01-2018, 02:43 AM)jiter7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.corrupt universe managers who do not have to reset us, but are not willing to reset us.

I agree it.

eae wake up korean viados~
Thanks given by: YatenN
Enough people caught them swapping, useless making such threads since everybody knows LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2018, 12:36 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Enough people caught them swapping, useless making such threads since everybody knows LOL

Thats why they arent certain if this was a legit reset and people are question there acts, this will get sidstory
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2018, 12:36 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Enough people caught them swapping, useless making such threads since everybody knows LOL

Kid, honestly I really try to not be rude with you, but every time you talk like you're all that when you actually don't know a *****. Stop being so delusional and for a single moment read what the community is saying.

There are thousands of streams of different players of different countries saying they didn't swap this month. And besides, best KR and BR players probably in this clan. Also, I don't even need to say they're all full donors. On the other hand, best you got against them so far is a clan called "GOGO1SWAP" which may have been created by anyone.

So, please cut this ***** "since everybody knows" because so far no one knows a *****. If someone swap, if some hwid matched, they deserve to know who, cz a guarantee u, their contribution to the community, only this month with their stream, is bigger than 1 year of spamming.

Thanks given by: Lars , Prangsta
I for one told @Michou (word for word) "i think Michou this is something you should definitely consider before handing them rewards, this is very suspicious". I didn't see any type of solid proof that the clan could be reset other than what images were provided from the report (which were posted in the Clan Reset thread). I said consider because I was unsure if this was for sure swap, and that 100% more proof was needed for a full reset, especially for the clan that is rank 2...

No replays were provided nor have any replays come up regarding GOGO1 swapping. And simply having a clan named "GOGO1swap" doesn't even mean they are swapping xD.

What we did find (and I have no issue saying this because this is not a secret) was that certain accounts had the same/similar IPs and HWIDs as accounts provided in the images. But, as @YateN stated, we should be providing the people who were reset SOLID proof of them swapping, not just HWID or IP relations.... I myself am unsure how simply screenshots can result in a reset, unless obviously they showcase a streak within such a short period of time).
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Allan , Prangsta
The clan "GOGO1" had a reset fair, I think it is not necessary to continue responding in this thread.
Thread Closed.
Thanks given by: