Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOGO1 swap?
What? GOGO1 swapped and reset?

I was streaming all games and saved video. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. Check this video please.

Do you know all of players no want cw vs Aplus? Excluding Rakuzan. Only Rakuzan cw play vs Aplus.
noobomyzation peruvians all day, all times, always scared vs GOGO1. So we cant play cw in UGG.

Pros vs Newbies: Setting up a clan war match with players well beneath your caliper of playing style.

Family vs Family: Calling a member from your Ranked Clan to create an alternative clan in order to give you ' free wins'.

Korea vs Korea is Family vs Family? Peru vs Peru is swap too?
Abomyzation is not newbies. But they all day dodge. Is not swap?

I want talking about that. Discord kyu#0460 add please. or give ur Skype ID.
Thanks given by: MythLearning , -Adeliangeles.
corrupt universe managers who do not have to reset us, but are not willing to reset us.
Thanks given by:
If u need to watch my stream videos, add my discord @Michou @staffs
Thanks given by:
나는 너를 짝 지어 주겠다. 불공평하다.
[Image: TIKIFa2][Image: ln7s64F.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Check this out:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: Infused
(11-01-2018, 04:44 AM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Check this out:

I saw that

It's not true Big Grin unfair reset
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2018, 04:46 AM)Supreme Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-01-2018, 04:44 AM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Check this out:

I saw that

It says IP/HWID (Hardware ID) match.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
zzzzzzzz Wtf
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2018, 05:03 AM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-01-2018, 04:46 AM)Supreme Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I saw that

It says IP/HWID (Hardware ID) match.

And yet they 100 streak with same accounts + vs not same HWID/IP explain me why they would swap vs monkeys who play 24/7. They good enough to streak on retards.

And if you gonna say they swapping there 100 streaks explain me if the main "streakers" always play never seen 2 people play on same PC.
+
All these peru retards do the same they get 200 points in there "main clan" then go to alt clan and play against them and lose alot aswell, so only fair thing wkjldbe that these pedr0s wilk get rested aswell or @pls will gice the korean clan there points back.

All these inbreds cant properly think and just asslick to get noticed.

Look whag i found, rank 1 clan got hella wins from them so nice swap i asume. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
They've no discernment to know what is swap or not. Literally, a bunch of 12~15yo kiddos trying to get a cookie. Koreans share thousand of accounts, most of the times they don't even remember that account X is in Y's clan.

If you couldn't find any other evidence of swap, other than a fuckin single HWID that matches when we're talking about a clan that streamed almost every win and losses, just warn the players, a thing that I myself have done 10x times.

I totally understand tho, for a 12 yo who spend 24h of his time playing this game, find a single HWID that matches is the closer of having a boner you can get. Also, considering this, obviously they can't understand that clans like Rakuzan and GOGO1 did more for this game these months with their streams than any of them with their meaningless events and inability to fix every ***** gunz issue.

Thanks given by: Angry