Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Peru
How about you lazy ***** GM do something, you only "do" something when someone reports anything.
We all know these peru players abuse the familly vs familly rules way harder then anyone else, look at the thread with the clans that got reseted nearly every month peru clans get reseted and always the same people.
Look at this beautifull screenshot and explain me why they gave away about 50 wins and probally like 30 of them are vs the rank 1 clan, yet they dont get spotted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

So they played more then 3k cws they lose vs every good to decent clan and mostly win vs randoms + whenever they get 200 points in there clan they go play on alts, on those alts they just cw vs there main clan and give them points, this is clasic abuse. Let the less good players from a clsn join another clan and play vs them so the winning chances are like 70 to 30. As far as iknow that is seen as swapping, so there for im asking to reset these peru kids aswell.

When you stream and play vs "familly"you can see they arent giving away free wins and you can see both teams tryhard, its not like they lose on purpose. You know koreans they like to plsy vs each other to see who is better. Peru nihgers dont think only thing they think about is money and coins to feed there fsmillys.

Rollback GOGO1 there points or reset the peru pedr0s.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: MythLearning , YatenN , Tom , Angry , noobvice , Cup , BluoN
This makes sense a bit about the peruvian swappers, agree tho.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Lmao what the ***** do you care for Lars hahahaga
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Let them Wink
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Lars coming always aggressive, i like it. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Apperntly this is your "hard evidence" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

But these are just some hwids that matched, you know hard evidence is when you caught them swapping ingame or have a record of it, when a clan name is GOGO1SWAP its doesnt mean they are swapping.
Atleast everytime the peru nighers got rested you had screenshot or video proof and now you had nothing, as you can see they just cwed vs them even when they streaked so @supreme cant be swapping while streaming.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ...

So it means these days you canr cw vs your "friends" anymore when you are a top 5 clan ? So when i login on my main account play a few cws, logout get on another account to play with other friends and qeued up vs your main accounts clan you gotta draw or win? Because when you lose its swapping apperently.
And as you know these koreans only do this when there is noone that cws, because of there timezone.

I dont want newgen GMS to response like @bluon @creetor @infused @vamos etc just people who actually know anything.
Last call before i will start posting some things that will really harm the GMS who caused this.

@michou you know what to do, if not your choise but you will be losing akot of respecr from me and other people within this communitie.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Allow me to clear things out here, we have a very simple clan war rules system that no one seems to understand.
Playing against your "Main clan" on another account puts you in the category of "Family Vs Family" whether you
are playing for real or not, anyone could fake a game play. 

We have no problem with you playing vs your friends or your brother that's using the same network next to you.
We actually have Team Deathmatch for that.

Peru players were reset many times due to the same reason, give me a very good reason why someone else should be treated
differently?

Anyways we are changing the way we punish a clan due to this reason, from now on we will start taking away clan war points from
that specific player or clan that is caught in family vs family action.

I personally don't agree with a full reset as a punishment, because its unfair for other members of the clan that actually worked
hard for their points.

Regarding this topic, our decision is final.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Tom , -Adeliangeles. , BluoN , Allan , Lasb , Tuga , Hatsune , MythLearning , SuicideRD