Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Didnt recieve my coins from clan war.
Yo, last month I did 200+ points with 2 different accounts in the clan Mutte (one non-donator), and in my main account (Char: Scripapge) I recieved the coins but it didnt on my alt acc (char: RAAK). 
Please check it and solve it, so you guys can send me those coins.
Ty,
Mack

PD: I just realized this because i was traveling and just came back.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
For our team to check your report you must follow the specified formats, they can be found in this section of the forum they are tagged as "Important Threads".
If you already have followed the formats, please wait our team going to check/investigate your report as quickly as possible.

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Do you have any proof that you were in this clan with more than 200 points?
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2018, 05:27 PM)BluoN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do you have any proof that you were in this clan with more than 200 points?

No bro, how would I have a proof.
You should have some log of the members or something or not?
I did 200+ in Scrippage, 200+´in RAAK, and almost 200 on ZANY, but I didnt finish that char.
And I only got coins in Scrippage account, its only 60 coins but I want them, cause I played a lot to get the fking points.
Try to fix it.
Ty

PD: Only Scrippage donor acc, and I created the other 2s only to get more coins.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
You really did the +200 points,
(Scrippage = 220 - RAAK = 201)
But the coins of all were sent correctly.

Did anyone have your password? Maybe someone stole them from you.

If you need anything else, you can create other Thread.

No action taken /
Thread Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: Triwedix