Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Many years UGG veteran from EUGUNZ TIME
Hello to the whole team at UGG!

It's been many years I'm a veteran GunZ player and I used to be a heavy user of this server especially back when it was EuroGunZ. 
It's such a long time now and before when I came back I had a new PC and I came on the forums requesting for my account that seemed to have been wiped from the system.

Many years ago I had so much donors on the account with a username (admins please get this from me in my personal messages area) and now it appears my whole account has been wiped from the system. 

I feel that my donations were a hefty gesture of goodwill to see the server grow and expand which it has done over the years. 

I feel I have not been appreciated fully in response to this with my last request on the forums, being shunned away like there was nothing that could be done. 

After further review and thought on the situation I realised that there is something that can be done and I hope that you guys will understand and do the right thing and reimburse me the many donors that I spent my money on for the longevity of this particular server. 

I used to go by ingame names RightWay and possibly Antonym if I remember correctly. At one point I went by Aspire.

Wish you all the best,
Aidan | London, UK
Thanks given by:
Hello,
As you have already been answered, this will not be possible.
This is a new server with a new database.
Everyone had to start from 0 ...

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other team member for more information

No action taken /
Thread Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: