Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
APPRECIATION THREAD.
Heart 
Hey UGG.

I'm 19 and still enjoying playing GunZ The Duel.
When i had my first PC (2007) i immediately downloaded GunZ The Duel.
Because the skill from this game is so HIGH and it's fun to play, and keeping GunZ alive.
So i appreciate the Mods who supports this Private Server , Forums , Server , Etc.
Just came here to give you guys a positive mindset.
It's 
unbelievable like spending so many hours on forums and taking care of it Heart
If you have a goal make sure you work on it, my goal is to be a Livestreamer on Twitch.
Hope you have a great day
Nyan amor

Follow Your Dreams
                                                                                      ----------------------------------------     
                                                                                                    Most thanks to:
                                                                                                    @Pls @Michou

Thank You                                                                                       

Greetings,
~ Cup (Eren)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Michou , Synzaria , BluoN , Eun , Tom , Daniel , Allan , Tuga
???? Ben je op jr hoofd gevallen ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(11-15-2018, 09:26 PM)Cup Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey UGG.

I'm 19 and still enjoying playing GunZ The Duel.
When i had my first PC (2007) i immediately downloaded GunZ The Duel.
Because the skill from this game is so HIGH and it's fun to play, and keeping GunZ alive.
So i appreciate the Mods who supports this Private Server , Forums , Server , Etc.
Just came here to give you guys a positive mindset.
It's 
unbelievable like spending so many hours on forums and taking care of it Heart
If you have a goal make sure you work on it, my goal is to be a Livestreamer on Twitch.
Hope you have a great day
Nyan amor

Follow Your Dreams
                                                                                      ----------------------------------------     
                                                                                                    Most thanks to:
                                                                                                    @Pls @Michou

Thank You                                                                                       

Greetings,
~ Cup (Eren)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
That's real nice of you, at least some of the positive community from The Duel remains.

On another note, BOIIIII 19 YEARS OLD? MY GUY YOU LOOK 26 Big Grin
I GOT HOES 
Angry
[Image: BS8Xc67.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice of you man XD
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
that's so nice awwee
Thanks given by:
19 for real? lol keep it up cup noodle Tongue Tongue