Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop closing my fukin threads
WTF is this bs, i don't even get to reply. And who r u to decide what suggestion is taken or not. Let me fkin reply before closing.

on my previous thread of n-step

Let me reply to that fkin gm UXIE:
so if there is no reward in free 1, ur saying i can even fkin hack and get away with it? Guess im gonna try find some shotbots and god mode to use in free 1 with that logic. Isnt that the same way of ruining everyone's game. Before u got banned for any sort of hacking even in fkin training room. Let's ruin the game for everyone else because we don't have to worry about rewards, wtf? Kick's don't fkin work lmfao. U can log out and log back in and come back in a sec and we don't have time to keep kicking them.

Also, why da fk am i doing the job of recording and reporting them. Isn't this the gm's job when i /report them in game. O fkin wait not a single gm is ever online or is actually just playing the game instead of checking my reports and recording such as Docomo (what a waste of gm). I am sick and tired of wasting my time reporting and recording these randoms n-stepping when it should be u the gm's doing this when i /report them.

I don't have time to sit and find these randoms n-stepping 10 times when u should be doing it when I /report and ban them in all their accs including ip so they can't just switch acc.

Most retards in free 1 don't even know it's n-step and think it's lag.

How do these  gms get hired that don't even know how the game works

Let's give them 10 chances before they get a puny 3 day ban which fkin does nothing as u can see they just go to another acc and abuse it.
Thanks given by:
Man, 95% of the people agree with you but I don't think that they will change such a rule so fast so..
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
jesus christ
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2018, 06:58 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.jesus christ
Typical
Can't respond or point any flaws
Thanks given by:
OmG Angel
[Image: rwSI4Qw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
To be honest
You do not deserve GM's atention
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: Allan
u guys need to start actually doing your ***** job

not every player that plays GunZ likes to clan war, so why ***** the minority of your community over in free channel where there's hacks allowed????????????????????? It's like some braindead retard GM\Admin that likes to use hacks himself in order to enjoy GunZ decided to pitch this idea and somehow it got approved LMAO

clan war is full of players using hacks, and shitty dog ***** VPNs so they end up taking damage 10 secs later after being hit.
***** overclock, and underclock at this point, it's not even fun to play clan war on UGG anymore, it's a hassle.
for months there's been clips of rakuzan hacking, still nothing really ever done about it, but ***** it, 2018 gunz game died like 8 years ago, HEHEHE ***** IT DOOOOD.

gunz btw, the only game where u can fight a canadian that speaks perfect spanish but doesn't know any english at all, while having 110-180 ping

LMAO
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-17-2018, 03:25 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u guys need to start actually doing your ***** job

not every player that plays GunZ likes to clan war, so why ***** the minority of your community over in free channel where there's hacks allowed????????????????????? It's like some braindead retard GM\Admin that likes to use hacks himself in order to enjoy GunZ decided to pitch this idea and somehow it got approved LMAO

clan war is full of players using hacks, and shitty dog ***** VPNs so they end up taking damage 10 secs later after being hit.
***** overclock, and underclock at this point, it's not even fun to play clan war on UGG anymore, it's a hassle.
for months there's been clips of rakuzan hacking, still nothing really ever done about it, but ***** it, 2018 gunz game died like 8 years ago, HEHEHE ***** IT DOOOOD.

gunz btw, the only game where u can fight a canadian that speaks perfect spanish but doesn't know any english at all, while having 110-180 ping

LMAO
Cx
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2018, 06:25 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WTF is this bs, i don't even get to reply. And who r u to decide what suggestion is taken or not. Let me fkin reply before closing.

on my previous thread of n-step

Let me reply to that fkin gm UXIE:
so if there is no reward in free 1, ur saying i can even fkin hack and get away with it? Guess im gonna try find some shotbots and god mode to use in free 1 with that logic. Isnt that the same way of ruining everyone's game. Before u got banned for any sort of hacking even in fkin training room. Let's ruin the game for everyone else because we don't have to worry about rewards, wtf? Kick's don't fkin work lmfao. U can log out and log back in and come back in a sec and we don't have time to keep kicking them.

Also, why da fk am i doing the job of recording and reporting them. Isn't this the gm's job when i /report them in game. O fkin wait not a single gm is ever online or is actually just playing the game instead of checking my reports and recording such as Docomo (what a waste of gm). I am sick and tired of wasting my time reporting and recording these randoms n-stepping when it should be u the gm's doing this when i /report them.

I don't have time to sit and find these randoms n-stepping 10 times when u should be doing it when I /report and ban them in all their accs including ip so they can't just switch acc.

Most retards in free 1 don't even know it's n-step and think it's lag.

How do these  gms get hired that don't even know how the game works

Let's give them 10 chances before they get a puny 3 day ban which fkin does nothing as u can see they just go to another acc and abuse it.

almost 2019 people still cry about gunz kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob mega noob dog meat ballsack
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thread Closed.

HEHEHEHEHEE ***** IT DOOD
Thanks given by: