Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New room tag!
Dear users,

I'd like to inform that we have added a new room tag to our server. This tag allows only free items in the room, so donators won't be able to play. In order to add this tag to a match, you must create a room and fill in the "Title" fild the expression (FREE). 

Example: Come TDM (FREE)

[Image: d0e7481445.png]

Note: Also, we have fixed a bug that made some clients crash once players were joining a room.

Enjoy! Smile

Kind Regards,
Farhat.

Caros usuários,

Eu gostaria de informar que adicionamos uma nova room tag ao nosso servidor. Esta tag permite que apenas itens grátis sejam utilizados na sala, o que implica a impossibilidade de jogadores com donate jogarem. Para adicionar essa tag a uma partida, você deve criar uma sala e preencha o campo "Título" com a expressão (FREE), assim como mostrado na imagem acima.

Nota: Também arrumamos um bug que fazia com que o jogo fechasse assim que os jogadores entravam em determinadas salas.

Aproveitem!

Atenciosamente,
Farhat.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Helios , lgwenlnwel , Xyro , Wishology , Hust , GUTTO , neit0r , Chimera
Thanks Farhat, now all we go to put that code, no more Tanks please. xD
This code is a really good idea, congratulations Farhat. :3!!

PD: I love cats. Heart
By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. :3
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
Nice work Smile

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Nice one, staff-team Wink
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
Good Job, thank you.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
We donaters are banned from all rooms now o.o
Thanks given by: Vulgarity
Good Job FARHAT <3
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Good Job Smile
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(06-27-2016, 11:30 AM)killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We donaters are banned from all rooms now o.o

I doubt thats going to happen, from what I see 90% of the server has donor/event items. The room tag works in favor for the 10% thats left out to enjoy the game without being overpowered by donor/event items.
I'm actually very glad UGG didn't add random room tags like infinite ammo and stuff, the free room is indeed something useful.
Can also be used in tournaments etc to avoid mistakes by certain players.
Thanks given by:
Good job!

Thanks given by: