Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
challenge quest are coming?
hmmmm... its kinda old but lets try it seems good i guess
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2018, 10:48 PM)Lasbxd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-02-2018, 07:44 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you guarantee CQ will be used? Do you think if they did release it, should they release the standard client or our own custom quests?

with your logic should only exist deathmatch, zombie mode, tdm and being positive quest for others not. Many players are nostalgic about the game modes that were before and that may attract more players a game that doesnt have constant updates is destined to die.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the nostalgic feeling... but I just hope that CQ is used. Majority of the larger rooms are DMs, Infected rooms, or training rooms. I do see the odd/few quest rooms but I just want you to think if the mode will actually be used.

(12-02-2018, 08:36 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-02-2018, 08:28 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-02-2018, 08:01 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-02-2018, 07:44 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you guarantee CQ will be used? Do you think if they did release it, should they release the standard client or our own custom quests?

UGG are the best leeches but they cant come up with a complete new quest since the devs are randoms never heard of em nor never ever seen them doing something and @pls wont make money with this gamemode so it will never be added.

I mean money could be made if the gamemode was introduced and custom items (possibly new sprayers, lol) were made to bring players to that side of play?

quest gamemode is dead we lack players only thing people want is CW or a TDM you barely see any other gamemode, this gamemode will litterly be played by 20 people it aint gonna make UGG better. Everyone wants something but if we gonna listen and do everything everyone wants it will turn into some trash

I definitely agree with that.. there are like 3-4 quest rooms IF any but then again only 1 or 2 are actually active rooms... I don't know if an entire gamemode would be added just to bring in the "old feeling" of GunZ.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: