Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove lead and Glad from cw
(12-06-2018, 10:16 AM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.¿?

hahahaha  nice response uxie Nyan amor
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Let me express my opinion regarding your suggestion.

Lead-  At this point removing lead would not be a good idea. Players that play lead do play antilead aswell, infact antilead is what they play most of the time.
Lead is played once people get boored of anti-lead and just want to experience something different and it can be quite fun and nostalgic.

Gladiator- Removing gladitor has no negative impact on the server. Simply because noone plays it, not to mention great master Pls ruined it by adding anti-lead.
By removing gladiator from clanwar, we'll get more people into lead clanwars, (i doubt they would play anti)
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2018, 09:06 AM)Infused Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Removing these two modes will not cause more people to play anti, it will only cause more people to stop playing, making the game more "dead"

I do not support it

This.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Yeep what Infused said.

By the way make Gladiator lead, maybe more people will play it then. Antilead gladiator is lame and boring imo.
Thanks given by:
Next patch we will add lead for gladiator (y)
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Skinner
OBRIGADO DEUS NO MAS ADAGAS/VPN
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2018, 02:18 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Next patch we will add lead for gladiator (y)

Doesn't seem like lead or glad will be removed.
Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: