Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniper Tournament
Sup UGG community  Smile

So i have a suggestion about tournaments, i would like to ask u guys if u can Host a Sniper Tournament. its up to u guys if u allow it or not but i guess u never had this type of tournament. I think this tournament is cool(for me). 

whatever the opinion u give is acceptable except useless ones.

#respectpost Smile

BTW this tournament should be in the anti-lead mode and it should only 4 vs 4 Big Grin
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: Daniel , Tom
Good idea, I support Big Grin
Thanks given by:
ur retard, kys... wanna play with sniper go play cs, fking retard
Thanks given by:
They should ban you, even lead is more wanted then this cancer sniper ***** of you
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
First of all, I'm a Head Advertiser. Not a GM. So why do you tag me lmfao?
I am not responsible about hosting tournaments and all of that..
Secondly, let them finish the current tournament and then ask for another one... Respect yo.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2018, 12:22 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, I'm a Head Advertiser. Not a GM. So why do you tag me lmfao?
Secondly, let them finish the current tournament and then ask for another one... Respect yo.

i tagged u coz i need ur opinion or comment about the suggestion above.

(12-06-2018, 12:20 PM)Organner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ur retard, kys... wanna play with sniper go play cs, fking retard

i already played csgo but i cant dash while using sniper so i ask it here  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2018, 12:26 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2018, 12:22 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, I'm a Head Advertiser. Not a GM. So why do you tag me lmfao?

(12-06-2018, 12:20 PM)Organner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ur retard, kys... wanna play with sniper go play cs, fking retard

i already played csgo but i cant dash while using sniper so i ask it here  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

In my opinion, Sniper Tournament can be awesome idea but let's wait until the current tournament will be done. Smile

Thanks given by:
I do support new things and it could be fun for specific people.
However i doubt that there would be enough players wanting that type of tournament.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2018, 12:30 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2018, 12:26 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

In my opinion, Sniper Tournament can be awesome idea but let's wait until the current tournament will be done. Smile

dont worry this is not in hurry .. i just post this to let everyone who uses the forum see about this suggestion

(12-06-2018, 12:32 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I do support new things and it could be fun for specific people.
However i doubt that there would be enough players wanting that type of tournament.

good point .. but have u notice that some of the players who always joined tourneys are not only good in sg's? like Hatsune, lars and antonileta (Good for them) but sniping is not  hard when u try it. btw this is just a suggestion .. Thanks

and also it encourage those players who are not good enough in sg's but in extremely good in sniping to join tournaments like this. its there chance to join xD
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: Tom
Since when am i top tier sniper ???
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: