Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase Asian GM
I am Asian GM..... >ka

But on a serious note, I do agree that there should be someone on that during time. Maybe a Dutch GM and an active Korean GM, but who knows what can happen.

On the topic of clan-war, I fully agree that clan names should not be shown up when you are queued up. All this does it make people dodge and/or make it slightly easier to swap. Perhaps there could be a way where normal players won't see any clan names on the list but staff members can see the names.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: hera15 , Tom
(12-08-2018, 12:06 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am Asian GM..... >ka

But on a serious note, I do agree that there should be someone on that during time. Maybe a Dutch GM and an active Korean GM, but who knows what can happen.

On the topic of clan-war, I fully agree that clan names should not be shown up when you are queued up. All this does it make people dodge and/or make it slightly easier to swap. Perhaps there could be a way where normal players won't see any clan names on the list but staff members can see the names.

i think first, need to change cw rules That's the most important thing

and need something for newbie 

skill teacher + something that they're interested in.
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 02:53 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 12:06 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am Asian GM..... >ka

There are guides on Youtube and also FAQ guide on website.
We also found a way to make the FAQ a little more known: I will add the FAQ thingy to the advertisers' publications when they advertise.

Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 05:36 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 02:53 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

We also found a way to make the FAQ a little more known: I will add the FAQ thingy to the advertisers' publications when they advertise.
I think we should be more active in the game.
Because there are more users who do not know the forum.

We should think about ways to increase the accessibility of the forum.
Thanks given by: Tom
(12-08-2018, 05:43 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 05:36 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yeah this is another good point about increasing the accessibility to the forum.
But people who really need help or something in the forum, they quickly find accessibility by searching a little bit in the website

Thanks given by: hera15
(12-08-2018, 05:48 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 05:43 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yeah this is another good point about increasing the accessibility to the forum.
But people who really need help or something in the forum, they quickly find accessibility by searching a little bit in the website

[Image: wpOgs1M.png]
ex)
This is how the message is regularly sent. like this
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 06:29 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 05:48 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 02:53 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i think first, need to change cw rules That's the most important thing

[Image: wpOgs1M.png]
ex)
This is how the message is regularly sent. like this

Yeah, this can be something like this. great idea tbh!

Thanks given by:
I agree to hide the name of the clan, and if it is family vs. family that does not count that points for the monthly clan ranking, on the other hand it would be a good idea to create more ways to receive donations for the country of Korea since it is not used there much paypal, but use bank deposit or payment by SMS.

I've seen several Koreans when they announce events and they do not care or do not care about the event items, I think most of them just want to do cw be rank 1 or play the duel or TDM
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2018, 09:07 PM)Lasbxd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I agree to hide the name of the clan, and if it is family vs. family that does not count that points for the monthly clan ranking, on the other hand it would be a good idea to create more ways to receive donations for the country of Korea since it is not used there much paypal, but use bank deposit or payment by SMS.

I've seen several Koreans when they announce events and they do not care or do not care about the event items, I think most of them just want to do cw be rank 1 or play the duel or TDM

You're right.
There are many newbies in Korean time and they don't even know the existence of events. Because I've never done it before.
 think it would be helpful to hold an event at a time when there is no gaming room.

What I am saying may sound like it is for Koreans only, but this is for players at PM 6~12 in Korean time.
Thanks given by:
is a good suggestion and I think it should be accepted and put into evaluation, what do you think in the long term will bring more Korean users and that means more donations I do not see why not put on a trial basis, talk with Korean and Japanese gm's and that not only be in charge of supporting players in technical problems of the game but also in making events,
Thanks given by: hera15