Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my grandpa passed away today... (77)
(12-14-2018, 07:06 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-14-2018, 07:05 PM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-14-2018, 08:44 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.my fish died

Undecided Sorry to hear that,Did you eat the fish?

ye.. fried it.

LOL And I ate it
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
I bet that fish tasted good after the hard work you put into it and go get a life and have a social life this no place to be looking for sorroeblnao
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2018, 08:51 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I bet that fish tasted good after the hard work you put into it and go get a life and have a social life this no place to be looking for sorroeblnao

your moms pvssy smells like fish
Thanks given by:
Your sister
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
LOL  facepalm Cool story bro
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear brother, you told me on stream. Rest in peace!
Thanks given by: Cup
I'm so sorry for your loss man. May his soul rest in peace. <3
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Cup
can i have your grandpa gunz account

rest in peace for your grandpa, he was like one of my best friends on gunz and now hes gone.. it hurts so much right now. he wont able to log on gunz... i dont think i can live on like this without my best friend past away Sad
Thanks given by:
(12-17-2018, 08:24 PM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.can i have your grandpa gunz account

rest in peace for your grandpa, he was like one of my best friends on gunz and now hes gone.. it hurts so much right now. he wont able to log on gunz... i dont think i can live on like this without my best friend past away Sad
you must be autistic
Thanks given by: