Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude reduce youdie4any1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Get your doubts about the hits you are given and do not upload the dmg
Thanks given by:
the video is not working wotfoq
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
(12-13-2018, 03:14 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the video is not working wotfoq

Thanks given by:
Lmao he's really weird... wodis sh1t

Thanks given by:
(12-13-2018, 03:26 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lmao he's really weird... wodis sh1t

I'm uploading 3 more videos, to report it as it should be, but as you can see, every 2 hit is added damage
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2018, 03:28 AM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-13-2018, 03:26 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lmao he's really weird... wodis sh1t

I'm uploading 3 more videos, to report it as it should be, but as you can see, every 2 hit is added damage

yeah I see. absolutely hacker
if he's not getting banned so idk what to say lol

Thanks given by:
Its the ping that fkes you over
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2018, 03:42 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its the ping that fkes you over

My ping is good, I have no failures in my internet.
I leave the test
If you see that I do not have upload speed, it's because I'm uploading the videos.
As you can see, I'm recording with F10 and I record your ping without lag or spike, it's notorious your dmg reduces.

(12-13-2018, 03:31 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-13-2018, 03:28 AM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yeah I see. absolutely hacker
if he's not getting banned so idk what to say lol

Apparently it is gm of the gunz, and good that more I can say to you.
For that reason I raised it to this medium to see and draw their conclusions while I make the report as it should be clear that in the other videos is given more hit and does not raise the damage.
Thanks given by:
I don't see any damage reduce, your dmg done was delayed throughout the whole cw not just on him
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
how do you make your map texture like that? ive seen a korean streaming playing on koreangunz with the same texture...
Thanks given by: