Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Has this effected you?
This poll is closed.
Yes
53.33%
8 53.33%
No
26.67%
4 26.67%
I only care about shotguns xd
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donator items information misleading
The donator shop has so much information not there for weapons or wrong info. I donated and got donator rifle and it says 0 spread on item shop but in game it has the spread of a shotgun, with 50 spread. You can imagine my disappointment when I bought this item and donated expecting 0 spread as it says on item shop when it has 50 spread and the free level 120 rifle has 20 spread so is better but has a bit less bullets.

I honestly don't mind at the end of the day because I willingly want to donate to support this game but it looks bad for you, Gunz team when people want to buy things from your shop but it has wrong information or not all of the information. Please take a bit of time to put the right information for your donator items, everyone will be happy that way Smile
Thanks given by:
so, u want pay back?
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by:
Staff team has many things to fix yet but I'm sure they are aware about this detail(since I consider it minor compared to other kind of stuff) probably whenver they are done with big and harder things they will surely take care of this "wrong" info you saying that the itemshop has, just keep in touch for updates regarding client and website and probably you'll see it fixed sooner or later, though I don't see the why of the poll or the needing of know if someone was affected by it when you can see the correct info of the purchased items in the game itself.
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by:
I agree that there's lack of information about items and etc but there are more serious things to fix. Anyways, they should really add some informaiton to some items...
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2018, 10:08 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I agree that there's lack of information about items and etc but there are more serious things to fix. Anyways, they should really add some informaiton to some items...

More serious things to fix ? You know giving out false information about items is considerd as scamming ?
When you buy something you wanna make sure its the correct item and it has everything it says ? and you wont buy ***** blindly without knowing what is and the stats are correct.

(12-13-2018, 10:43 PM)Castiel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.though I don't see the why of the poll or the needing of know if someone was affected by it when you can see the correct info of the purchased items in the game itself.

So you think buying something and then check ingame if the information/specs they gave about the item are correct if they are not correct you got scammed.

This is a major issue because there are alot of these small "error's' in the shop and since we got a trash owner who lacks attantion for his game it will never get fixed and more people will get scammed each day, so please stop putting these things away and fix then @pls before more people will request a refund by you or trough paypal.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Synzaria , Tuga
I'll update the store soon, sorry.
Thanks given by: AsunaChan