Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved I need my account again
Information 
Good evening I am a member of forum of universe gunz and I have a problem, I have changed the password of my account and I do not remember I wanted to know if you can help me recover it since the email used to create it was blocked and I can not enter. !PLEASE!
Thanks given by:
what you have to do is click where it says "forgot password" and write the e-mail with which you created your account in the forum and you will receive a message in your e-mail with information on how to recover the account, about if your email is blocked, the best solution would be to wait for it because if you did not do anything bad or something like that with your email it will be returned soon
 Blush
 [Image: 5PSIAq8.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]https://media.giphy.com/media/9VvrFFEQF1VKbM3oZR/giphy.gif
Thanks given by:
From the sound of it, it seems that the account isn't even yours to begin with. The original owner of the account may have changed the password and not you.
  • Forgot the password immediately after "changing" it (Hmm....?)
  • No access to the email associated with the UGG account
If you wish to go any further you will have to first provide information that would lead us to believe that the account is yours. Please provide the following information such as email, User ID, etc. 

Beyond this, I will have to recommend that you use the "Recover Password" function on the main page @ universegunz.net first and foremost. If the account is truly yours, you should know the email and have access to it. If you don't, then the UGG Staff will have a hard time helping you or believing your story.

@Michou
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: noobvice
It has been 48 hours, this thread will be closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: