Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uxie Crosshair
[Image: FZF67W8.png][Image: Xqr8RI7.png][Image: 3YFcIfz.png][Image: WyvmGfP.png][Image: hRx534s.png][Image: hCbl9f0.png][Image: WVkw5rp.png][Image: 5YIqPVR.png]
it is right?
i go make next crosshair wait plz Big Grin
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by: Allan , Tom
woah those ones are really cool to be honest Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: hera15
Thank you, I really appreciate it very much. (:
Thanks given by:
(12-17-2018, 04:45 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you, I really appreciate it very much. (:

it is right?
if it had problem 
tell me i go fix
Thanks given by:
(12-17-2018, 05:34 PM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-17-2018, 04:45 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you, I really appreciate it very much. (:

it is right?
if it had problem 
tell me i go fix
Hmmm, 
Can you make it smaller?
Thanks given by: hera15
(12-17-2018, 05:59 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-17-2018, 05:34 PM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

it is right?
if it had problem 
tell me i go fix
Hmmm, 
Can you make it smaller?

OK I GO TRY
Thanks given by:
@Uxie test plz
[Image: VwLX9rY.png][Image: GO9CtxT.png][Image: Ii3bgTg.png]
test plz 
witch one