Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
view old replays
Hi UGG staff,

i got many replays from old eurogunz and beginning universe but i cant view them, and i would really like to see my old replays.
please make this ugg client able to view older replays 
thx
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ok lord equa, your wish shall be granted.
Thanks given by:
have you looked overYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-22-2018, 01:58 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.have you looked overYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?

Already tried everything.
Thanks given by:
???????????????????????????????????
Thanks given by:
trollface
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
After every ingame update you won’t be able to view old/previous replays since they are outdated and are not transferred over to the new client

As stated in the suggested thread by @Angry
Your best bet would be to find an emulator that can run the desired replay

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2018, 12:44 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After every ingame update you won’t be able to view old/previous replays since they are outdated and are not transferred over to the new client

thats a great task for your team right? 
wouldnt it be great if UGG was the only client wich can play old replays?
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2018, 11:15 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2018, 12:44 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After every ingame update you won’t be able to view old/previous replays since they are outdated and are not transferred over to the new client

I agree it would be interesting and "great" and all but is it really something we should spend time on?
Is it as useful as other things we require?
I don't know how badly people need it and how many people have old replays, and I don't know if someone would want to do this for us especially if it will only be used if you have access to older files.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2018, 07:32 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2018, 11:15 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I agree it would be interesting and "great" and all but is it really something we should spend time on?
Is it as useful as other things we require?
I don't know how badly people need it and how many people have old replays, and I don't know if someone would want to do this for us especially if it will only be used if you have access to older files.

You should ask the players!
Thanks given by: