Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open threads while in game.
Hello all Smile
So basically i have this idea where you open threads easily, for example you type in game, /thread 1444 and it directs you to the site and the thread page Big Grin, just an idea.
@michou @tom
Thanks given by: Tom
Mhmm honestly it could be nice in my opinion.
But I can't really do something with this as a Head Advertiser Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
no          .
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
i dont think this will be as useful as you think.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 54750808.jpg]
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
Stupidest idea ever lmao. First of all how would you know the number to the thread and there are 10000’s lol how would this help anyone people are in game to play you go on forum to get help simple a good idea would of been a system that could upload a screen shot or replay to the forum instantly for a report system or something like that lol
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: Angry , NewDivine
It actually says the thread number in the url, i'm just saying a way to open a thread faster rather than people posting the  whole url link lol just a shortcut to open threads ingame
Thanks given by:
But why would you open a thread in game? You are in game for a reason

Back to my idea tho that sounds fire you should update the thread to that idea you’ll look snarter
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Well let's say you're in the game and someone asks for rules you'll just tell him to type /thread 2222 for example  and it redirects him to the thread, rather than pasting the whole url

[Image: ba3.gif]
Thanks given by: Helios
It kind of makes sense lol
In the example where staff announce url/links ingame, players would usually have to write down the link... then alt+tab to open the browser and retype.. which can be a bit daunting imo

However, a cool fix I think would be equally as beneficial could be to have an option where you can copy and paste chat/announced links instead of an entire redirect system to open links ingame

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Dash , Allan , Prangsta , Tom