Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FACKING NOOBS SOME RULES
IF U GONNA POST SS, DUMB NOOBS THEN POST REPLAY AND SHOW HOW U WON. STOP HIDING YOUR POT, CAMP, UC AND ALL THAT OTHER *****. NOBODY GIVES A SHT ABOUT YOUR SS - POST REPLAY OR STFU IMHO BYEBYE
Thanks given by:
Good point but WHY ARE YOU FOKN MAD
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-24-2018, 12:53 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good point but WHY ARE YOU FOKN MAD

CUZ THIS FORUM BRO, PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS MAN CMON!! WE ALL GOTTA SHOW LOVE BRO
Thanks given by:
2019-logica
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
i agree... whats why i dont 1v1 people... retards only pot/camp and dont come to fight in mid honestly... i recently 11/9 superSaga the peruvian from Innovation clan it was 10/4 for me and he starts to camp pot and  use meds...
Thanks given by: Tom
(12-24-2018, 01:26 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i agree... whats why i dont 1v1 people... retards only pot/camp and dont come to fight in mid honestly... i recently 11/9 superSaga the peruvian from Innovation clan it was 10/4 for me and he starts to camp pot and  use meds...

This is exactly the point I am trying to make, if you are really a good player, post your replay and let other people learn from you. We can all ego but when the replays come out, it's over for most of these so called 'pros'.
Thanks given by:
Stfu, you sound like a little b1tch.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Stfu, you sound like a little b1tch.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
stfu
Don't cry Santa won't give you a present. kid
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by: Angry
(12-24-2018, 03:25 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stfu, you sound like a little b1tch.

smd

(12-24-2018, 06:09 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stfu, you sound like a little b1tch.
ew u ugly

(12-24-2018, 08:57 PM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.stfu
Don't cry Santa won't give you a present. kid

fat korean nerd
Thanks given by: