Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want ugg develop more about skillmaps.
I am Korean, so my English is not good
So I will write it with Korean
Maybe a nice person will translate this post !

안녕하세요 도날드(Donard)입니다.
저는 스킬매퍼이고 취미로 스킬맵 영상을 찍어서 제 유튜브 채널에 올리기도 하고 있습니다.
제 유튜브 채널 : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
구독 해주시면 감사하겠습니다  Big Grin

저는 UGG가 스킬맵 개발을 좀 더 했으면 좋겠습니다.

스킬맵에 관심이있고 스킬맵을 좋아하는 유저라면 좀 더 스킬맵에 재미를 느낄 수 있도록 말이죠
예를들어 맵을 조금 더 추가한다거나, 스킬매퍼들이 끼는 아이템을 추가한다거나.
스킬매퍼들이 유튜브 영상에서 입는 장비들을 보면 자주 끼는 아이템들이 있습니다.
그런 것들이 추가 됐으면 좋겠습니다.

그리고 스킬맵을 이용한 이벤트도 많이 개최되었으면 좋겠고요

제가 스킬매퍼로서 느끼는 건데 UGG는 스킬맵에 대한 개발이 조금 소홀한 것 같습니다.
스킬맵에 조금 더 관심을 쏟아주면 좋겠습니다 !
Thanks given by: hera15 , Castiel , Tom , Dash
Translation)

Hello, I'm Donard
I'm a skill mapper and I'm also taking a video of my skill map as a hobby and posting it on my
YouTube channel.
Youtube Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I'd appreciate it if you could subscribe. 
I want UGG to develop more skills map.

If you're a user who's interested in skill maps and likes skill maps, you'll be more interested in skill maps.
ex) add a little more maps.Or add items for the skill mappers.
If you look at the equipment that Skill Mappers wear on YouTube, there are items that they often wear.
I hope they'll be added.

And I hope many events about skill maps are organizing

As a skill mapper, I think UGG is a little bit negligent in its development of skill maps.

I hope more attention about skill maps

//

Donard is pro skill mapper,  famous in korea gunz
he from VT server

@castiel @michou
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by: Castiel , qkqh6073 , Tom , Daniel , Tuga , Valor
Hi @hera15 , @qkqh6073 , xd first of all, most of us here in forum(Probably... who knows xd)already know Donard and ye well, I'd like to see aswell some more skillmaps or something special for the kind of players that Donard or me, or even more I can mention, are, I'm hoping to see new stuff regarding skillmaps, like that previous suggestion you shared for all of us @hera15 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.), @Michou, @Pls, @Helios and @Triwedix all know that even though most things played are Gladiator and K-Style, there are many of us(Skillmappers) who want to see something for all of us aswell, cause, even though UGG has some quite few interesting Skillmaps, it can have and hold even more, you can ask me (@Castiel) or ask Donard(@qkqh6073) about good skillmaps to add that we can assure people would love... Examples: Hellmaps v1,v2, v3, AlphaSkillTrails v1, v2, v3, ChallengeMaps v1, v2, v3 and even more suggestions that can make the server grow up in another way besides of the competitive side, think about it, many old servers were great just because they gave it all to the Skillmapper and Dasher community, UGG can do this aswell, keeping the competitive stuff and just adding something special for the skillmappers and dashers, a game mode named Skillmap Game for example, or a channel(Though it's not quite good idea cause it might end up like other channels[Noob Channel for example]...) and add checkpoints and different exp ammounts as reward depending on the map difficulty, also adding an auto NI(No Items) to avoid grenade usage. also adding more skillmapper style items(Angular Sword, Doomslinger or CrossBow rocket launchers, Clothes sets, you know what I mean)
I support this idea and I'm sure many more players and forum members will support it aswell.
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by: Dash
@Feta is map GFX
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2018, 06:04 AM)qkqh6073 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am Korean, so my English is not good
So I will write it with Korean
Maybe a nice person will translate this post !

안녕하세요 도날드(Donard)입니다.
저는 스킬매퍼이고 취미로 스킬맵 영상을 찍어서 제 유튜브 채널에 올리기도 하고 있습니다.
제 유튜브 채널 : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
구독 해주시면 감사하겠습니다  Big Grin

저는 UGG가 스킬맵 개발을 좀 더 했으면 좋겠습니다.

스킬맵에 관심이있고 스킬맵을 좋아하는 유저라면 좀 더 스킬맵에 재미를 느낄 수 있도록 말이죠
예를들어 맵을 조금 더 추가한다거나, 스킬매퍼들이 끼는 아이템을 추가한다거나.
스킬매퍼들이 유튜브 영상에서 입는 장비들을 보면 자주 끼는 아이템들이 있습니다.
그런 것들이 추가 됐으면 좋겠습니다.

그리고 스킬맵을 이용한 이벤트도 많이 개최되었으면 좋겠고요

제가 스킬매퍼로서 느끼는 건데 UGG는 스킬맵에 대한 개발이 조금 소홀한 것 같습니다.
스킬맵에 조금 더 관심을 쏟아주면 좋겠습니다 !

coming soon
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Tom , Castiel