Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some suggestions I keep on hearing about...
Hello everyone,

Been playing for a while again and there are some suggestions I keep hearing about when I’m playing. Here are some of them:

1. Nerf snipers - dmg is too much and takes away fun from what otherwise would be fun games.
2. Balance out non donor players so they at least stand a chance against donor (their ap/hp limit is ridiculously low compared to donor)
3. More free and donor sets if possible
4. Be more strict on continuous lagging and spiking in game.
5. Are we giving prizes away for player wars?? Not sure

There are probably more but these are some I keep coming across. If you have any ideas l, drop em below. Might be a fun little thread.
Thanks given by: Allan
1. meh... there's a certain finesse with sniping that only some people can actually use well, or they use macros

2. 170-something max for non-donor, I believe, versus 196/189 isn't what I'd call a "ridiculously low comparison", it's an advantage for sure but it comes with a high price.
    Most of the people I've come across over the years that complain about donator items will do like 100 damage and say it's the equipment's fault.

3. meh

4. Sure

5. Yes; refer to this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Angry , PatjeD
thanks for response bro idgaf about donors and sht just throwing it out there that i hear people saying that sht all the time.
Thanks given by:
1 = I really think it's better to create Sniper that require more level that perform more damage (Lv 105, 110, 115, 120), or create a Sniper that can be purchased with Event Coins.
I also think it would be better to improve the Crosshair of the Sniper.
3 = I think it would be a good idea if you could buy Donator Coins with Event Coins 1000 Event Coins = 2,5/5 Donator Coins.
4 = If you see any player Spiker in Clanwar/Player War do not hesitate to use the command "/ report".
If nobody responds, record the player and show capture of the Ping in all rounds.
Thanks given by: PatjeD
(01-13-2019, 01:20 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1 = I really think it's better to create Sniper that require more level that perform more damage (Lv 105, 110, 115, 120), or create a Sniper that can be purchased with Event Coins.
I also think it would be better to improve the Crosshair of the Sniper.
3 = I think it would be a good idea if you could buy Donator Coins with Event Coins 1000 Event Coins = 2,5/5 Donator Coins.
4 = If you see any player Spiker in Clanwar/Player War do not hesitate to use the command "/ report".
If nobody responds, record the player and show capture of the Ping in all rounds.

1 = he means make sniper only games or make them do the dmg like the bounty ones not like the donater one whos like twice as strong as the basic highest lvl one.
3 = he never said anything about tranfering event coins into donater coins, nor will this ever happends since people gonna swap even more in events. He means that the dev's gotta put in more efford and make new bounty/donater sets.
4 = GM's wont do ***** vs laggers who have 200 ping you will say not 400 ping so no warning/report, nor are there even active GM's ingame since once i report i usually need to wait arround 15 to ??? minutes to get a response, once i report someone for it you guys say. its the first time this person gets reported so nothing will happen. So basicly make new rules or just demote all GM's and make a Event team only.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: PatjeD