Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oldgen color
(12-27-2018, 03:11 PM)Castiel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2018, 03:06 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2018, 02:35 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.But they don’t care as stated above unless yourvjust a old gem wanna beee

??????????????

(12-27-2018, 02:51 PM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think I have better idea..

How about add forum achievements score icons like this.

maybe you can add gold icon and Oldgen as description

examples;
[Image: LWyNOEu.png]

i mean ingame lel

"Ingame"... Pointless, there's no way to actually know if you're an oldgen for real or not, and besides people would want to buy the color or confuse the "oldgen color" with staff and this will bring out confussions, it's no use. neither here or ingame to add an "OLDGEN COLOR"

lmao its easy
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2018, 03:13 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2018, 03:11 PM)Castiel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2018, 03:06 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2018, 02:35 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.But they don’t care as stated above unless yourvjust a old gem wanna beee

??????????????

(12-27-2018, 02:51 PM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think I have better idea..

How about add forum achievements score icons like this.

maybe you can add gold icon and Oldgen as description

examples;
[Image: LWyNOEu.png]

i mean ingame lel

"Ingame"... Pointless, there's no way to actually know if you're an oldgen for real or not, and besides people would want to buy the color or confuse the "oldgen color" with staff and this will bring out confussions, it's no use. neither here or ingame to add an "OLDGEN COLOR"

lmao its easy

Easy to add, pointless to have it added, already stated why.
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by:
You forever oldgen in my hearth ....

WELCOME![Image: G6aTAqj.png]
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Equa
(12-27-2018, 03:16 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You forever oldgen in my hearth ....

WELCOME![Image: G6aTAqj.png]

gracias best friend ever
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ok we will add newgen rank too
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: hera15