Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPN bannable again
Just make vpn bannable again, legit every fishfarmer and cottonpicker is abusing it.
How to kill your own game example number 1. Smile
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Scarecrow , Snuwfer , Cup
VPN and MACRO
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Cup
i wonder why it was re-allowed, ive never asked about it but i am curious as to why VPNs are useable again when before it wasn't :o
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
I vouch for this.. I mean it is a competitive game, why are we giving users advantages via VPN? I understand the fact some people can't connect to UGG apparently without a VPN, but honestly I think you're going to be ok without those user(s).

it's pretty annoying to fight someone as you back pedal but apparently you're 500 ping to them so you watch them shoot your body while you're looking at their back more often then not. (I'm not talking about the quick 1 second body clash that happens with 100+ ping and sometimes they pb you when you're behind them on your screen.) Get hit behind walls way more often then you should as well because of the peer to peer latency the game has

If that's too much to ask for, then surely at-least making it bannable in clan wars a thing could be done
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: YatenN
Makes no sense to me why they allow VPN. Every peruvian monkey abuses it.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2019, 10:35 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i wonder why it was re-allowed, ive never asked about it but i am curious as to why VPNs are useable again when before it wasn't :o

It's pretty easy to understand lol. In their vision, UGG can't lose a single player anymore, so banning players for high pings, macro, spike, NS or anything else other than hack is not viable.

What they don't understand is that allowing this kind of shits they're just making most of the legit competitive players quit. Is up to you, staff to try to change it by talking with them, even tho I think it's gonna be just a waste of time. I tried a lot, u can check it out on those useless threads "Why do I deserve to be staff" created everytime a new HS comes.

Thanks given by: Scarecrow , Tuga
Loving that peruvian strat: AE every first round in cw > run to the back and bs everyone once your AE expires. If you're dead rejoin the room, and repeat
Thanks given by: Phanta
It’s basically because like who cares if it’s alloerd more play if it’s not aloud less people play figure it out $$$$$$$
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2019, 10:27 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.VPN and MACRO

Yes VPN and MACRO
Thanks given by: Scarecrow
I think if a player truly needs the VPN to be able to play due to his or her country blocking the game, it should be allowed on a case by case scenario. However, if the player is from a country that we all know does not block UGG (i.e. 50%+ of the Peruvian players, some Brazilian players, etc) then it should be treated as having an unfair advantage and dealt with as such. Just my opinion.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: