Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Gunz Keep Crashing Please Help VIP
hello i recently downloaded universegunz and when im in lobby around 10 seconds it crash
i have windows 10 and nvidia i did all the possible fixes in the forum but still no good

im correctly play anothergunz and it work perfectly the ***** one
but i realy want to go into universe
if you will make my gunz work i will donate 850$
please help
-
just incase 
-
i did reinstall
i did the fix crash thread
i disabled anti virus
i restarted
i restarted modem
Thanks given by:
Try this;

Visual Studio have to be installed to the game to work:

Download C++ redistributable 2010:

For Windows 32 bit computers:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x86 / 32 bit) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

For Windows 64 bit computers:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x64 / 64 bit): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

DirectX is also required to the game to work you can download it by visiting the link bellow:
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
If possible could you provide us with your latest MLog.txt located in your UniverseGamers GunZ folder? You can also choose to compress the whole folder to a .RAR/.ZIP/etc and upload it that way. It should be a folder like this.... 

This may help us identify the problem and/or narrow down the possible solutions. You can upload it to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: 6CrDI4A.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
Thanks given by: Prangsta , Angry
Hello @lokorimlihof,

This is just a reminder to please provide what @Eun is asking you to provide in regards to your mlog, that way we can provide assistance properly and sooner than later for you.
Thank you!

Thanks given by: Eun
Hey,

Please respond to our staff member(s) and what has been asked of you or your thread will risk being closed due to inactivity within 48 hours.
Thank you!

Thanks given by: Angry
Hey,

This thread is closed due to inactivity. I assume your problem has been solved as well.
If you will encounter this problem once again then feel free to re-create the thread or even contact our Staff Team for further help! 
Thank you!

Thanks given by: