Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Need help with recording
Hey, I'm a video editor who wants to start editing again. I'm trying to record clips on ugg as a test with fraps but fraps is blocked. Trying to use OBS to record but it comes out laggy. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can rec here on ugg if fraps won't work?
Thanks given by:
You tried to use "Action"?
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2019, 01:29 AM)Avenge Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey, I'm a video editor who wants to start editing again. I'm trying to record clips on ugg as a test with fraps but fraps is blocked. Trying to use OBS to record but it comes out laggy. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can rec here on ugg if fraps won't work?

"Laggy"? Might be a problem of FPS or maybe memory usage, it's a common issue that can be fixed by shutting down the most memory consuming applications/files/yadda yadda in the pc in order to free space and make the recording come out correctly, also could be the configuration of the OBS itself, I know many people who tape UGG with OBS successfully.
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by:
ask someone to record them for you and send you the clips. this thread was already made like 100 times by many different users. ps obs shouldnt be laggy unless you have a potato pc in 2019
Thanks given by:
so for example, i recorded this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

now i know the black bars on the side and bottom is from my resolution being 1280x1024 in game and I can fix that. But it looks choppy to me. no? I wanted it smoother
Thanks given by:
OBS or In-Game built in recorder
OR IF YOU USE WINDOWS 10 YOU CAN TRY WINDOWS 10 RECORDING TOOL
XD
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2019, 11:59 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.OBS or In-Game built in recorder
OR IF YOU USE WINDOWS 10 YOU CAN TRY WINDOWS 10 RECORDING TOOL
XD

The edit won’t be smooth.. idk I may just say forget it if there’s no other way lol. There a way to let fraps work on here?
Thanks given by:
Hey @Avenge,

I personally, unfortunately, can't help you because I don't understand in that stuff so I'm bumping this thread in order to let people, who might know how to help you, know that you still need help with that issue.
Also, let us know if your issue has been solved please or your thread will be closed within 48 hours.

Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thread is inactive.
@Avenge just make another thread or inquire about it with staff members.
Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom