Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken my account was stolen.
someone hacked my universe account and at the same time my hotmail. I tried to change the password by sending a code to the hotmail, but my hotmail id was also changed and the code never came to me...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

I think the only way to recover my account is to change the account recovery hotmail
Thanks given by:
Your account your problem Confused
That's what you get from acc sharing.
Changing emails will cost you 50 euro + you must have acces to your old email.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
do not lend to anyone, that can be confirmed by an adm with seeing the ip. someone I guess my account and at the same time the hotmail and has changed the original hotmail so when I put recover key comes a hotmail that no longer exists (in a few words)
Thanks given by:
Could you use the correct format, please?

Code:
UserID:
What's the issue related to your account:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

* To post your screenshot(s), you need to upload them on imgur  and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UserID:
Qual problema você encontrou com a sua conta:
O que você tentou fazer para solucionar o problema:
ScreenShots:

* Para postar as suas ScreenShots, você precisa fazer o upload delas no imgur e, em seguida, colar o link gerado, neste tópico.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom
Try recover your hotmail account
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
friend, as the beginning of the hotmail account has been changed, and that is the problem even though it recovers the original input mode has been changed and I can not put the old one after 1 month.
Thanks given by:
Mmm you will have to wait for the month to be able to verify with accuracy if you can or not recover your friend account.
[Image: af76f3aaeb722b4bbc5f74eb0f869be2dcd1c4cf_hq.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well, as you've already been told: your account, your responsibility. The Staff Team is NOT responsible for your account.
This is the result of sharing accounts and etc.
Also, it is practically impossible for people to hack your account unless you provide information regarding your email, username, or password.

Closed thread & No action has been taken.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: