Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macro
is tbf macro allowed?
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wat denk je zelf, ze kunnen niet winnen zonder zelfs staff gebruikt ze
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Every kind of hack is allowed in ugg ..  x)
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-26-2019, 01:42 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Every kind of hack is allowed in ugg ..  x)

yes pls defend them all fuckign unfair server
Thanks given by:
@Tuga uses the dashbreak and latedash macro i gave him couple months ago..
Thanks given by: Tuga
Infelizmente é, macro é coisa de lixo
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-26-2019, 03:27 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Tuga uses the dashbreak and latedash macro i gave him couple months ago..
Share senpai
Thanks given by:
IIRC using a macro(s) is not bannable at the moment due to complications with actually patching them. Various mice and keyboard manufacturers all have their own software or method to allow for the use of macros, so I don't think the higher-ups have figured out a concrete way to combat macro.

So for now.... I guess there's nothing we will do about it, but that may very well change in the future. 

P.S. Macros are for newgens and people with slow fingers. To avoid being shunned upon, don't use them. >ka
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
You dint have to patch them just temp ban the kids who get reported for them
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2019, 06:05 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.IIRC using a macro(s) is not bannable at the moment due to complications with actually patching them. Various mice and keyboard manufacturers all have their own software or method to allow for the use of macros, so I don't think the higher-ups have figured out a concrete way to combat macro.

So for now.... I guess there's nothing we will do about it, but that may very well change in the future. 

P.S. Macros are for newgens and people with slow fingers. To avoid being shunned upon, don't use them. >ka

rofl this is so unfair, playing against 200 ping brs with tbf macro ruins the fun of this last active gunz server
Thanks given by: