Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL TOP3 OF EACH COUNTRY?
Eu em qualquer país que eu tiver
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by:
Philippines
Diabanol
Diablo
Jon
Thanks given by:
i bet im the best player from senegal
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2019, 09:50 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.KapelMeister lost 1v1 tourny final against me -.-

Sure uc.
Uc saved your life in that tournment sad ...
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2019, 01:05 PM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-27-2019, 09:50 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.KapelMeister lost 1v1 tourny final against me -.-

Sure uc.

uc while being streamed and watched by 60+ players...

still im not banned hmmmkay -.-'
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2019, 02:05 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-27-2019, 01:05 PM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sure uc.

uc while being streamed and watched by 60+ players...

still im not banned hmmmkay -.-'

since when pls ban his "Friends" ?  everyone knows you wasnt legit that torny
Thanks given by: Tuga
hong kong represent top 1 out of 1
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2019, 09:26 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Brazil the best
1- KapelMeister.
2- Wytz
3- Hakuna

From Peru
Only MFBaine is good

2018 macro players sad lol
Thanks given by:
(01-28-2019, 04:57 AM)Realvulgar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-27-2019, 09:26 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Brazil the best
1- KapelMeister.
2- Wytz
3- Hakuna

From Peru
Only MFBaine is good

2018 macro players sad lol

Macro/UC/OC/SB/Aimfix/etc = automatic trash
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Tournywin
When you are on and you play some of these so called top players, some of them are clearly ucing (i dont know about all this SB and stuff). the unlegits even share discords together and when i talk to individuals they even admit that some of their friends are unlegit (fcking unreal). Anyway, if you are unlegit and claiming you are top, you are the biggest saddest fraud on Earth. Trying to gain reputation on an online game through cheating, it is even sounds ***** sad. Although I get why they do it, they play for years then get stomped by some real pros, cry for a couple of hours and then start being unlegit to compete. Thank me for this comment if you're legit and you know this is true.
Thanks given by: