Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved .dll corrupted
cant upload pic, heres the link -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Mlog here:

UniverseGamers Gunz 1,0,0,290 launched. build (Sep 18 2015 05:22:52) 
Log time (01/29/19 11:43:21)
CPU ID = GenuineIntel ( family = 2310 , model = 14 , stepping = 10 ) @ 3696 MHz
GetAdapterIdentifier
Released d3d
Display Device = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ( vendor=10de device=1b06 subsys=85f11043 revision=a1 )
Display Driver Version = 25.21.0014.1771
Windows = 6.2 Build 9200 ,  (2097151KB) :  ..
Load XML from memory : System/locale.xml- SUCCESS
Load Config from file : settings.xml- FAIL
Load XML from memory : System/system.xml- SUCCESS
Load XML from memory : Lang/USA/strings.xml(0x0009) - SUCCESS
Load XML from memory : Lang/USA/cserror.xml(0x0009) - SUCCESS
Load XML from memory : Lang/USA/messages.xml(0x0009) - SUCCESS
Load XML from memory : System/gametypecfg.xml 
FileName: vcomp90.dll
FileName: gdiplus.dll
FileName: D3DX9_43.dll
FileName: bdcore32.dll
Thanks given by:
Replace your files in your UGG folder with these -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If that doesn't work, trying replacing the whole folder with this -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I had a friend with a similar problem and the latter seemed to work for him just fine.

Let me know how it works out so that I can provide further assistance or close the thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
The first one works! 

Thanks! you're a legend!

(01-29-2019, 01:04 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Replace your files in your UGG folder with these -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If that doesn't work, trying replacing the whole folder with this -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I had a friend with a similar problem and the latter seemed to work for him just fine.

Let me know how it works out so that I can provide further assistance or close the thread.

or not, the game started but when i tried to log in it says that the game is outdated and try to relaunch the game, but whenever i relaunch it, it doesn't patch or anything, it just opens up.
Thanks given by:
Have you tried the second option?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2019, 01:30 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you tried the second option?

2nd option worked, thanks
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2019, 02:42 AM)jetkiler1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-29-2019, 01:30 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you tried the second option?

2nd option worked, thanks

I'm glad everything's up and working.

Thread closed. Should you run into any similar or new problems in the future, feel free to make another thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Angry