Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Quest
Español:

La idea de hacer quest se ha convertido en conseguir exp para subir de nivel, esta idea esta enfocada especialmente en los jugadores nuevos y jugadores sin donantes que quieren reducir la diferencia de hp que hay entre un donante y un no donante, la idea de esta sugerencia es:

Hacer quest normalmente pero que el boss drop event items con un tiempo de vida limitado (timer).

Esto insentivará a los jugadores a realizar quests, posibilemente atraerá a jugadores que le parezca atractiva esta idea, quizas a lo mejor si incluyen mas items a la tienda de evento esto sea mas interesante y beneficioso.

PD: Si estas deacuerdo con esta idea, dale click al boton de "thanks" para que consideren esta idea para una futura actualizacion. Si tienes algo mas que aportar sientete libre de hacerlo.

English:

The idea of doing quest has become getting exp to level up, this idea is focused especially on new players and players without donors who want to reduce the difference in hp between a donor and a non-donor, the idea of this Suggestion is:

Do Normally quest but the boss drop event items with a limited life time (timer).

This will entice players to make quests, possibly attract new players that you find attractive this idea, perhaps if they include more items to the event store this wil more interesting and beneficial.

PS: If you agree with this idea, click on the "thanks" button for the staff to consider this idea for a future update. If you have something more to contribute, feel free to do so.

Portugues:

A ideia de fazer quest tornou-se exp para subir de nível, esta ideia é focada especialmente em novos jogadores e jogadores sem doadores que querem reduzir a diferença em hp entre um doador e um não-doador, a ideia disto Sugestão é:

Normalmente quest, mas o boss dropa itens de evento com um tempo de vida limitado (timer).

Isso irá atrair os jogadores para fazer quests, possivelmente atrair jogadores que você acha atraente essa idéia, talvez se eles incluem mais itens para a loja de eventos, isso é mais interessante e benéfico.

PD: Se você concordar com essa ideia, clique no botão "Thanks para que a equipe considere essa ideia para uma atualização futura. Se você tiver algo mais para contribuir, sinta-se à vontade para fazê-lo.
Thanks given by: Allan , Prangsta , Field , Equa , Tom , Hudnaek , Daniel , Kanonreturn , Mango
I support idea! I like that we should provide more rewards for new players / players regardless, BUT I mean event items... we already give players items for free when they create an account with us. I'm not sure really if they will want to complete a quest just to get another ocean breaker. Unless you think giving out other items (possibly rarer ones?) is a good idea.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Lasb
Hola,
Mi nickname es Hudnaek
 Soy Quester me parece muy buena la idea, así los jugadores nuevos se incentivaran a jugar de manera legal para alcanzar niveles y para que también se diviertan en este buen juego.
Muy pero Muy buena la idea..
Thanks given by: Lasb