Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, A suggestion for 'Effect Quaility=high' as it used to be
Hey, I wish you guys add the old option of Effect Quaility-High as it used to be , without the additional effects, to see only the bullets and bullet holes clearly without other effects ...As it was in the abit older Verstion. Hope you will add something or fix it. Thx (:
Thanks given by:
Have you tried just setting it to 'Normal'? I'll set it to that if I want to see the shotgun spread, but even then most of the times I set it to 'Low' anyways so I don't see rocket smoke.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
The normal option isnt showing long rang holes tho.
Thanks given by:
High - Bullet Holes (close and far), Sparks, Shot Spread 
Normal - Bullet Holes (close), Shot Spread
Low - Nothing

These are the cards you are dealt with at the moment. In my opinion it shouldn't affect the game play at all regardless of which Effect Quality setting you choose.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Ummm not sure if you did understand me but ok lol . 
forget it mmm .... ty anyway
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2019, 03:39 PM)kiwu Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ummm not sure if you did understand me but ok lol . 
forget it mmm .... ty anyway

Hm... I don't actually get the reason of doing that change when just like Eun explained:

High - Bullet Holes (close and far), Sparks, Shot Spread 
Normal - Bullet Holes (close), Shot Spread
Low - Nothing

Besides the staff would doubtfully change something like that, for what I can see UGG isn't completely sticked to original gunz stuff, even though we all the oldgens like original stuff it's fine as it is, if you wish to see only shot spread just set it in normal effect and done, what's the point or need of removing the sparkles or making the effect of bullet holes larger, no actual use, or at least not that I can find it useful, you're probably the first who suggests this, I'm old as well but I don't support this.
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkk
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
The vullets sparks is my problem
So just wanted to ask if anyone can change it.
Thanks given by: