Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament IDEA
(02-16-2019, 12:59 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-16-2019, 12:47 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-16-2019, 12:31 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-15-2019, 07:47 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What if people signed up for a tournament instead of us making the teams we just mix teams together based off of who signs up? Interesting

love this idea but we definitely would have to ensure that the matches are fair as @Eun said

You could split every participant into 'levels' (i.e. Level 1, 2, 3, etc with 1 being the highest grading) and have it where you can only have 'X' amount of that tier in the team. It can all be chosen by a random generator after gathering participants. 

For example, you can't have @Bax and @Snuwfer on the same team because maybe the rules say only a single 'Level 1' player can be on each team. The winners of the tournament receive donor coins but only the MVP of the team gets gold member. This can be decided by the team or by the spectating staff based on who made the most impact, most damage, most kills, most clutch moments, etc. Just an idea, I really have no clue and just throwing out some ideas.

i love your creativity
i think having an MVP would be a really interesting idea as well
i think the entire tier system would be unique as well because we would be able to see all different types of skill - i wonder though if players would all ask to be on the "best tier" lol?

I mean if it were me.... wouldn't it be better to be under-rated than over-rated? xD That means you can get paired with a good/better player.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
nice idea but...EGO WONT LET PEOPLE PLAY WITH RANDOM PLAYERS, put it in your head...this shouldnt even be in discussion, just do another simple 1v1 or 2v2 tourny ... cuz the last was a 4v4...
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2019, 10:15 AM)taco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nice idea but...EGO WONT LET PEOPLE PLAY WITH RANDOM PLAYERS, put it in your head...this shouldnt even be in discussion, just do another simple 1v1 or 2v2 tourny ... cuz the last was a 4v4...

this is kind of what i mean, top-tier players who are placed with "randoms" will complain, so if we were to do this we would definitely need to ensure that top-tiers remain with top-tiers or if they are placed with "randoms" lol, that the teams they are facing are as equally fair (which can be difficult depending on the amount of players)
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
would be nice to have a 1v1 tourny... every tourny 3v3 4v4 we know who will win or will reach the finals, what about 1v1?
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2019, 01:09 PM)taco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.would be nice to have a 1v1 tourny... every tourny 3v3 4v4 we know who will win or will reach the finals, what about 1v1?

There was a 1v1 tournament like 2 tournaments ago.

(02-16-2019, 11:15 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-16-2019, 10:15 AM)taco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nice idea but...EGO WONT LET PEOPLE PLAY WITH RANDOM PLAYERS, put it in your head...this shouldnt even be in discussion, just do another simple 1v1 or 2v2 tourny ... cuz the last was a 4v4...

this is kind of what i mean, top-tier players who are placed with "randoms" will complain, so if we were to do this we would definitely need to ensure that top-tiers remain with top-tiers or if they are placed with "randoms" lol, that the teams they are facing are as equally fair (which can be difficult depending on the amount of players)

You can’t consider yourself top tier if you need to cherry pick your team to win. Back in another server, if you were a good player in Playerwars/Ladder you could win regardless of who you got queued up with.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Angry
Woooooooo. Buena idea. bro
[Image: ZcY4uDL.gif]
 Live The Life, Live The Madness
Thanks given by: Out
I haven't got on GunZ for over a year now.. Am I considered a level 1 player or a level 4+?

Dodgy
Thanks given by: