Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament IDEA
What if people signed up for a tournament instead of us making the teams we just mix teams together based off of who signs up? Interesting
Thanks given by: Eun , Cursor , Eudora , Angry , Allan , Tom , TJJ , Hatsune
Move to the correct section.

This sounds like a fun idea, more akin to a "Playerwars Tournament". I don't know how people would feel about some quester getting gold-name because he got carried by 3 good players and the other "better" players got stuck with quest teams.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Angry
Should organize some sort of Event first make it like a 1 day event. Put everyone in event channel and have people join games process of elimination stay on 1 team. Randomized who cares if you lose -_- lol
Thanks given by:
(02-15-2019, 07:47 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What if people signed up for a tournament instead of us making the teams we just mix teams together based off of who signs up? Interesting

love this idea but we definitely would have to ensure that the matches are fair as @Eun said
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2019, 12:31 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-15-2019, 07:47 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What if people signed up for a tournament instead of us making the teams we just mix teams together based off of who signs up? Interesting

love this idea but we definitely would have to ensure that the matches are fair as @Eun said

You could split every participant into 'levels' (i.e. Level 1, 2, 3, etc with 1 being the highest grading) and have it where you can only have 'X' amount of that tier in the team. It can all be chosen by a random generator after gathering participants. 

For example, you can't have @Bax and @Snuwfer on the same team because maybe the rules say only a single 'Level 1' player can be on each team. The winners of the tournament receive donor coins but only the MVP of the team gets gold member. This can be decided by the team or by the spectating staff based on who made the most impact, most damage, most kills, most clutch moments, etc. Just an idea, I really have no clue and just throwing out some ideas.
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Angry , Cursor
(02-16-2019, 12:47 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-16-2019, 12:31 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You could split every participant into 'levels' (i.e. Level 1, 2, 3, etc with 1 being the highest grading) and have it where you can only have 'X' amount of that tier in the team. It can all be chosen by a random generator after gathering participants. 

For example, you can't have @Bax and @Snuwfer on the same team because maybe the rules say only a single 'Level 1' player can be on each team. The winners of the tournament receive donor coins but only the MVP of the team gets gold member. This can be decided by the team or by the spectating staff based on who made the most impact, most damage, most kills, most clutch moments, etc. Just an idea, I really have no clue and just throwing out some ideas.

i love your creativity
i think having an MVP would be a really interesting idea as well
i think the entire tier system would be unique as well because we would be able to see all different types of skill - i wonder though if players would all ask to be on the "best tier" lol?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Cursor
I agree!
Thanks given by:
Nice, I like it! (:
Thanks given by:
Cool idea!

Thanks given by: