Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Forgot acc info
Hello,

Please tell me my userid and password. I only remember my in-game name which was Sawaiz.

only admin who helped me was Sera, promote this guy. all other admins i msged never helped me/didn't know english.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Sawaiz
Thanks given by:
@michou
can probally only tell you the email (part of the email) the account is linked to.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Character not found
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
@Helios 
@michou
@pls
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2019, 07:09 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Character not found

?? how this possible? i had donors on that account... u guys deleted my acc..even my current acc character was reset when i was level 70+ 2 yrs ago
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2019, 07:13 PM)Pakistani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-21-2019, 07:09 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Character not found

?? how this possible? i had donors on that account... u guys deleted my acc..even my current acc character was reset when i was level 70+ 2 yrs ago

New database new  Server since early 2016, every account made before that time is gone, so probally your account was made before that and because of that its gone. You should have to donate again to get your items. (don't worry and feel scammed, we all had to do this).

Awnserd by owner.
Closed
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Michou , Tom