Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Limit FPS to specific Value
Hello dear!

I NEED LIMIT MY fps to 190 - 220 FPS.. BECAUSE I HAVE SCREEN LAG  AND SHUTTERING

I NEED ANY PROGRAM FOR THAT 

DXTORY DOESNT WORK AND BANDICAM :/ 

Program NAMES?
Thanks given by:
Hello @morita,
Have you already tried using the FPS Limiter of the Game?
Options>Misc>FPS Limited
Thanks given by:
(02-22-2019, 02:18 AM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @morita,
Have you already tried using the FPS Limiter of the Game?
Options>Misc>FPS Limited

yes but i need a specific value maybe 180 fps or 220 not 250 OR 333 FPS WITH HIGH FPS I HAVE SCREEN LAG BECAUSEMY PC IS DROPING FRAMERATES HARD
Thanks given by:
FPS values should be custom, and presets of 60, 144, 165, 240, and 333.

we'll see if Pls will do it in March when he comes out with that update
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02-22-2019, 05:10 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.FPS values should be custom, and presets of 60, 144, 165, 240, and 333.

we'll see if Pls will do it in March when he comes out with that update

yes i need 165
Thanks given by:
? HELP
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2019, 09:15 PM)morita Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? HELP

Since the game you can not, look for an external program that can give you that solution.

(02-22-2019, 01:21 AM)morita Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello dear!

I NEED LIMIT MY fps to 190 - 220 FPS.. BECAUSE I HAVE SCREEN LAG  AND SHUTTERING

Program NAMES?

rivatuner statistics server
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2019, 12:22 PM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-23-2019, 09:15 PM)morita Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? HELP

Since the game you can not, look for an external program that can give you that solution.

(02-22-2019, 01:21 AM)morita Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello dear!

Program NAMES?

rivatuner statistics server

THAT DONT WORK just no detected GUNZ

I NEED HELP PLEASE :/
Thanks given by:
maybe u should download game fire and wise memory
Thanks given by:
RTSS RivaTuner Statistic Server.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
AMD and NVIDIA control painel can limit fps too(For Nvidia, you can go to control panel and try using Adapative Vsync (Half Refresh rate)
NVIDIA Profile Inspector 
​​​​​​​msi afterburner
​​​​​​​evga precision

good luck
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: