Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVENT
Hello UGGTeam.

I know there is an event everyday but can you just do it once with Donater Coins every Saturday week or month.
I'm sorry this is a short message to you guys but it would be awesome if you guys do it.

~ Eren

[Image: zNqYvej.gif]
Thanks given by:
No            .
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
In my opinion, no.
But I'm sure it'd be nice to host Donation Coins event once a month.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: Cup
(02-22-2019, 03:01 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In my opinion, no.
^^Ye
Normal Events = 1 Point = 10/20 Donator Coins Kappa
Thanks given by: Tom , Cup
@Lars say something, what do you think?
cute
Thanks given by:
(02-22-2019, 05:01 PM)Creetor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Lars say something, what do you think?

Zzz sue casa mi casa

Je weet zelf ook wel dat dit nooit mogelijk is en @prangsta host elke maand 2x een 70 donater coins event. (10 euro paysage) en aangezien je nederlands bent kan je die code ook claimen en aan fortnite uitgeven KKKKK
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Prangsta , Cup
(02-22-2019, 05:14 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-22-2019, 05:01 PM)Creetor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Lars say something, what do you think?

Zzz sue casa mi casa

Je weet zelf ook wel dat dit nooit mogelijk is en @prangsta host elke maand 2x een 70 donater coins event. (10 euro paysage) en aangezien je nederlands bent kan je die code ook claimen en aan fortnite uitgeven KKKKK

@Lars +1

I host You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. every month. Wink
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: Cup
(02-22-2019, 03:48 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-22-2019, 03:01 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In my opinion, no.
^^Ye
Normal Events = 1 Point = 10/20 Donator Coins Kappa
Kappa
Thanks given by:
become staff too because we host cash events for staff members Smile
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Lasb
(02-22-2019, 07:14 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.become staff too because we host cash events for staff members Smile

Only staff members are important??
Players deserve cash events aswell
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: