Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken 60 FPS fullscreen optimization
Could also try disabling DPI scaling in the Gunz.exe properties, might help with the flickering
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2019, 07:09 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do you have an external PC monitor that you can plug into your laptop and see if you get the same flickering? I'm assuming your issue is exclusive to GunZ but it never hurts to rule out possible problems.

I can try that out tonight. But it's weird that it works on another server.
Thanks given by:
Okay... I don't have another monitor that i can test on. I've tried the DPI scaling option, but that didn't work either. I also tried to revert my driver to my old version and the flickering part didn't happen, but i went straight back to 60 FPS on fullscreen. So there has to be something wrong with my driver? Is there anything I can do to fix this lol... The weird part is that it only happens on this game.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I would uninstall and re-update all drivers,
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2019, 07:32 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yeah I would uninstall and re-update all drivers,

I already did that Sad
Thanks given by:
Please set your videocard settings to default.
This includes v-sync, resolution everything
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
Tried everything rip...
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2019, 12:52 PM)whitechinese Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Tried everything rip...

Ok give me your skype and i will fix by teamviewer
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Tom
AllsundayZ
Thanks given by:
Hello @whitechinese,

As I see above, Pls contacted you on Skype because he asked for your Skype Name. Did you solve your problem or not?
Let us know please if you solved your problem or not within 24 or 48 hours. Otherwise, your thread will be closed.

Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: