Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to make @Pls rich.
Create a channel like event channel which can be played by GM weapons, sell GM weapons for each 1000 coins , let the riches suffer the kids, Congratz ur rich @Pls.
Thanks given by:
what
Thanks given by:
LOL this will never happen. plus, we have an event where players are able to use GM weapons if we put a certain tag in, i mean i think thats the best you're going to get regarding that...

and omg who would buy a gm rocket for 100 euros wtf you cant even use it in normal channel
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
This is the case, now they wont have to wait for GM weapon event and also i guess you cant give the GM shotgun or clothes, and about that 100 Euros, ppl will give the money even for taking a pic with their "GM" suit in that channel, dont underestimate UGG riches. Btw this channel is also a channel that you can quest. So yeah you also solved the swapper issue!

Plus, you guys are giving your big time to make this server active and you can only use your weapons at event channel, you get no gifts,nothing from doing this. I think ur time worth more than 100 euros..
Thanks given by:
They will just camp. Disagree.
Thanks given by: Curon
tem louco pra tudo não é..
so so.
Thanks given by:
hahahaha lol  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2019, 12:19 AM)Curon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Create a channel like event channel which can be played by GM weapons, sell GM weapons for each 1000 coins , let the riches suffer the kids, Congratz ur rich @Pls.

LMFAO. I cracked up.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Useless suggestion will never happen. You can always donate for staff with like 100 euro per month.

Closed
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Tom , Max