Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the olgens
(03-01-2019, 12:55 AM)Vulgar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi ugg hero

i was in a top 5 clan in ijji get me son xD

(03-01-2019, 01:03 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.boas damo

ainda estas vivo xD quando vamos dar uns tiros pelos os velhos tempos?
Thanks given by:
Hello Damo cutie

Let's bring back Ikeike like old times and get 200+ streaks again

Also you still a teemo one trick on league?
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
Hi damo legend xd
Thanks given by: Duality
Good seeing you again, welcome back.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Duality
(03-01-2019, 12:49 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Damo cutie

No way dude Im so slow right now beyond terrible, teemo?WTF you talking about, Thats for girls a true man plays singed. Smile
Thanks given by:
Boas Damo
Swallow Aqui
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2019, 12:47 AM)Duality Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-01-2019, 12:49 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Damo cutie

No way dude Im so slow right now beyond terrible, teemo?WTF you talking about, Thats for girls a true man plays singed. Smile

When we played League you only played Teemo with me? o_O
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2019, 09:27 AM)Duality Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-01-2019, 12:55 AM)Vulgar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi ugg hero

i was in a top 5 clan in ijji get me son xD

(03-01-2019, 01:03 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.boas damo

ainda estas vivo xD quando vamos dar uns tiros pelos os velhos tempos?

Sim estamos sempre aqui vamos sim, só me falar o horário.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2019, 12:37 AM)Duality Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sup bois, its been a long time yet im happy to know that this game is still Alive,
Its amazing actuality, i was wondering if someone still plays, i mean the olgens.
Duality from ikeike clan.

Haha, dumass, you also got nostalgia?
Thanks given by:
Long time no see Smile)
Thanks given by: