Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hackuzan sucks
pewpew
Thanks given by:
gunz 2019 dead
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: fcc9c4a8ef725d6abe89875a2cb8bc97.jpg]

alex doesnt even wanna play Sad

atleast bar & dean did
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 28redly.jpg]

imagine if i didnt look at my damage and seen that u were 50hp higher than me. BTW u left out how u didnt want to 1v1 me same stats after.
Thanks given by:
not my fault you spent 30 minutes confused if you wanted to 1vs1 me or not, and the 1vs1 was in non donator channel, it's impossible to have donators equipped.

enjoy the replay folks;

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you spent forever in a day babbling about wanting 120hp 100ap
im just too lazy to go and shop 24/7

you said no rings, no feet item, etc

do u want to c me naked? is this what it come to sir alex?
Thanks given by:
its just sad that you dodged afterward same stats 1v1. imagine if i didnt catch on that u had 50hp more stats XD
Thanks given by:
[Image: b9f4abcdd800047999d4c3bffcd60505.png]

start making it rain like rein and maybe u can start seeing some snippets of me naked, ok alex?

i accept subway currency too.
Thanks given by:
not even worth tryna 1v1 an autistic dude who tries to have higher stats a 2nd time LMAO
Thanks given by:
really don't know why you think you can hang, you camped every single round as i rushed, managed to get a single kill with me rushing you middle in town.
bar & dean both rape you 1vs1, and you just got streaked on 10+ clan wars for the fourth day in a row.

when you get your ***** together, and stop shotbotting, i'm being serious here, you can consider yourself somewhat of a decent person.
you've also gotta stop yelling at your daughter when you die on gunz, dead ***** about that 1, it's a little coo-coo Smile

the replay is there :-)
Thanks given by:
imean anyone can see you're 155/156 and im 135/135. you cant try to ego when u strugglin havin 50hp higher LMAO. guys actually autistic
Thanks given by: