Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament Pocari Korean Team vs Venezuela Team
Hello, we will upload tournament vods to UGG Youtube channel.

This is the first one
 Pocari Korean vs Venezuela Team

Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Tom , Valor , Proxy
nice  Cool
so so.
Thanks given by:
Seems cool!
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: source.gif]
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by:
@Pls

really?

I aint even making these

there's more coming though I promise you that, wait till I start making videos of them from tournament
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-21-2019, 04:11 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Pls

really?

I aint even making these

there's more coming though I promise you that, wait till I start making videos of them from tournament

Yep, its kinda obvious but its well known that this server is full of these ppl
Thanks given by:
(03-21-2019, 04:19 PM)Hydros Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2019, 04:11 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Pls

really?

I aint even making these

It's kinda ***** that they continue to do it while being proven that they're cheating, even in a TOURNAMENT.

you should be BANNING the players that are cheating on your server, not giving them a slap on the wrist
Thanks given by:

[Image: cmonbruh-profile_image-84cf1a6644b6e42a-300x300.png]

lets talk about it @Pls

this is just 1 video by the way, I have about 6 more coming.
Thanks given by:
(03-21-2019, 04:21 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2019, 04:19 PM)Hydros Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

really?

I aint even making these

It's kinda ***** that they continue to do it while being proven that they're cheating, even in a TOURNAMENT.

you should be BANNING the players that are cheating on your server, not giving them a slap on the wrist

lmfao
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: