Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a question about tournament!
They were all gang banging your mother  Cool
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Equa , 123123321
(03-20-2019, 02:23 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.They were all gang banging your mother  Cool

mother jokes.. so original....

poor guy..
Thanks given by:
(03-20-2019, 03:11 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-20-2019, 02:23 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.They were all gang banging your mother  Cool

poor guy..

The sad part is that it wasen't a joke.......
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Equa , YatenN
(03-20-2019, 03:11 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

poor guy..

[Image: t6cxz9.jpg]
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
@droptheworld 

I was online that day for 10+ hours '-' I was the one streaming the lead tournament on TateNoYuusha for 8 hours. Please don't tag me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: MySharona
lulz ..
Thanks given by:
newgews staff team no1 is decent there pls need add oldgens for staff
Thanks given by:
no rank ingame. :c
Thanks given by:
@droptheworld I’m sure you know there are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes.

1.) @Eun was definitely online helping for hours on end with the tournament, that should be painfully obvious already. I honestly don’t even need to speak up for him.
2.) Other staff and I have reached out to see what we can do to help with the tournament.

It’s not that we’re being lazy. Sometimes matters like these are better left to more experienced staff and in smaller groups so as to avoid confusion.
[Image: yw3THqN.gif]
Thanks given by: Eun , Tom
(03-21-2019, 01:32 AM)MySharona Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@droptheworld I’m sure you know there are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes.

1.) @Eun was definitely online helping for hours on end with the tournament, that should be painfully obvious already. I honestly don’t even need to speak up for him.
2.) Other staff and I have reached out to see what we can do to help with the tournament.

It’s not that we’re being lazy. Sometimes matters like these are better left to more experienced staff and in smaller groups so as to avoid confusion.

You can do something on your own initiative, right? Aren't you hired to keep UGG free of hackers/cheaters? I've caught at least 4 players using cheats during the tournament which I'll make a video about and upload it on YouTube.
Not to mention the players that played a few rounds with the wrong HP/AP, wrong meds or weapons. Even less experienced staff could see this.

Remember, this is not my job. I helped because Marcos simply coulnd't find anyone else.

@Eun, I've removed you from the mentioned staffmembers, but you get the point. Almost 30 staffmembers on a server population of 300 +/- players...
Thanks given by: