Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a question about tournament!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
ugg full korea hack
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2019, 03:23 AM)holaholaholahola Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@droptheworld
zzzzzzz always only u can do is complaining trolling and crying

this is not public-company just private-server

what do u expect ?

u didnt help pls , u just needed ur twitch viewers

The fact that you had to make a new account just to make this post, is kinda ridiculous.

I'm not the one complaining. I'm getting messages from certain people telling me "hey, the server is dying what can I do? etc. etc." First thing to run is something successful is the organization.

Once again, 30 staff members on a server with max 250 players online.. Back in the day when there were 1000+ players online GunZ only had about 10 staff members MAX.

And how didn't I help Pls? Without me on March 16th there would be a tournament without a live stream. And I honestly don't care about viewers, followers or subscribers on my Twitch or YouTube channel, else I would stream on my own YouTube channel instead of Vitin's.

Have a good day.

Wink
Thanks given by: Deod1 , KoreanGlow
(03-23-2019, 10:23 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-22-2019, 03:23 AM)holaholaholahola Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@droptheworld

what do u expect ?

The fact that you had to make a new account just to make this post, is kinda ridiculous.

I'm not the one complaining. I'm getting messages from certain people telling me "hey, the server is dying what can I do? etc. etc." First thing to run is something successful is the organization.

Once again, 30 staff members on a server with max 250 players online.. Back in the day when there were 1000+ players online GunZ only had about 10 staff members MAX.

And how didn't I help Pls? Without me on March 16th there would be a tournament without a live stream. And I honestly don't care about viewers, followers or subscribers on my Twitch or YouTube channel, else I would stream on my own YouTube channel instead of Vitin's.

Have a good day.

Wink
well said Ajax
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2019, 10:23 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

what do u expect ?

Have a good day.

Wink

Hello Ajax~! you are former staff rite? i'm Korean UGG player~! and i just made this account to make this post ( it is my first forum account yea~! ) 

Let me give u FACTs okay?

FACT. Back+Back+Back in the day when there were 50000+ players online 'Netmarble GunZ' only had about 5 staff members MAX.

FACT from u . Back in the day when there were 1000+ players online Gunz had about 10 staff members MAX.

FACT now. 300+ players online 30 staff members MAX.

u can do math rite? and can u get point what i'm trying to say? ( i hope u get it unless u have below 100+IQ )

And if u really really really wanted to help Pls , dont keep saying to Public " you are the person who helped him "

this is my private question , i'm just wondering why did u get banned from staff team? ( could you please answer this question? )

Have a good day.

Wink
Thanks given by: JambaJuice , DrPepper
(03-22-2019, 03:23 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahahahaha hardcore shotbot
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nao sei porque @Pls desbaniu esse retardado
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-20-2019, 10:06 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.where were all the staffmembers during the tourny?

27 staffmembers and i only seen 3? prangsta, lars and pls?

and 5 stream team members but none of them could stream? @jambajuice @kazuma @spring @staar @venom420

@angry @michou @ouro @disturbed @takarasam @docomo @goshawk @hatsune @shax @tenrai @tjj @tom @dodoxpk @feta @zerpu @shon @allan @bluon @drpepper @infused @lia @mysharona @prangsta @taylorswift
asking for a friend.... Dodgy

We had a staff meeting.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Lia , JambaJuice , DrPepper